Woodwater

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For me also first is helping, if i win anythin i'm happy, but is not a must.
i can also throw something in to win, i think i have a lightley used Sugi Hara K095, 18", 3/8, 0,58. and can give a new Stihl Chain RS to it, shipping Included. i make tomorrow a picture from it.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't see the comments box. I just checked, I donated 50 once. They have me listed as donating 50 twice. I checked my bank account, they pulled 50. Sometimes this new fangled stuff confuses me.
I thought the same, but it both lists recent donations and notable ones. So, the recent donation would be yours, followed by a you donated $xx only on your computer, and then the highest and the first donations.

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the bottom of the page that asks you to share with Facebook or whatever I clicked done ( it's in small print) and it took me to a page to comment. It's the first time I've noticed it since I don't do any of that stuff.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it ok to pass this on to people outside of this forum?
Wouldn’t see why not as long as they have the correct GFM account to send funds to…bear in mind if they donate and want in on the raffle (one ticket per each $10 donated), @farminkarman and others may play hell locating them if they want included in the drawing if their ticket(s) are drawn, and it needs to be understood that there’s absolutely zero mention of a “raffle” in the GFM comment section.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn’t see why not as long as they have the correct GFM account to send funds to…bear in mind if they donate and want in on the raffle (one ticket per each $10 donated), @farminkarman and others may play hell locating them if their ticket(s) are drawn, and it needs to be understood that there’s absolutely zero mention of a “raffle” in the GFM comment section.
@Greg Newman do you take exception to folks outside of the forum participating?

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn’t see why not as long as they have the correct GFM account to send funds to…bear in mind if they donate and want in on the raffle (one ticket per each $10 donated), @farminkarman and others may play hell locating them if they want included in the drawing if their ticket(s) are drawn, and it needs to be understood that there’s absolutely zero mention of a “raffle” in the GFM comment section.

ABSOLUTELY ZERO MENTION OF A RAFFLE! In the GFM comment section.

Make sure the other forums or people understand that.

Quote only for adding some emphasis.