Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No dog house, and I don’t want one because I’d constantly be in it. I promised her I’d sell some of my carving tools or mountain bikes before I bought any other things that would make me happy
Sell the bikes, You can get better recreation from running chainsaws.

Regarding the dog house, You may not mind constantly being in it if You get a really spacious and pimped out one. ;)

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang, this saw still has not sailed?!

That clutch cover and dual spike set is worth quite some cash and it is worth it every cent!

Somebody man up and buy this saw already.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a good value added. Hopefully so one sees it.
Fingers crossed! :)
Great saw, excellent value, good seller.

It has your name on it Wilhelm.
You Need a back up for your 6100.
You have it all wrong, my main go-to chainsaw is my PS-6400 backed up by three PS-7k's and my PS-550!

My XS5000 & MMWS6100 are show off and play saws and I didn't have the time to do either for months.

That been said, if Wayne's 6100 would have been a model other than a 5'k or 6'k and this good a deal I'd have jumped on it in under a heart beat leaving all You tire kickers crying in a dark corner.

I am not making up excuses, I always have cash for a saw I want. ;)
Fact is that I have a dozen chainsaws that haven't been ran for months :( , and I am a one man firewood processing operation which additionally limits chainsaw runtime.

Alas, if none of You pussycats man up I may just as well save this saw from a grim fate and give her a caring home!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fingers crossed! :)
Great saw, excellent value, good seller.

You have it all wrong, my main go-to chainsaw is my PS-6400 backed up by three PS-7k's and my PS-550!

My XS5000 & MMWS6100 are show off and play saws and I didn't have the time to do either for months.

That been said, if Wayne's 6100 would have been a model other than a 5'k or 6'k and this good a deal I'd have jumped on it in under a heart beat leaving all You tire kickers crying in a dark corner.

I am not making up excuses, I always have cash for a saw I want. ;)
Fact is that I have a dozen chainsaws that haven't been ran for months :( , and I am a one man firewood processing operation which additionally limits chainsaw runtime.

Alas, if none of You pussycats man up I may just as well save this saw from a grim fate and give her a caring home!

You can tell Dolmar had the intention of making an "all day" saw having fitted it such large fluid tanks.