I like honey, but im not a big wine drinker
d5b182df44e3e2df33c99b0ea3829dc3.jpg

mikeypizano

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Going to see if I can fit this mower on my trailer today. Friend of mine was going to pick me up with his trailer but a bearing went bad on his tractor and he left the trailer at dealer. Should start looking into getting a 5x8 but I may just find a way to get this mower on my 4x6 as the back of mower may be high enough to fit over the back so I can find a way to squeeze in the extra inch or two I need. If not, add another hour to the Honda!

stihl023/5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't take all the walking anymore, and with the heat, it was time to finally spend the money on something bigger than a 21" Honda! I settled on a Toro SS4225 and bagger. I ended up getting it at Home Depot as the one dealer was 400 dollars more, and the other dealer hasn't been to nice to me, so Home Depot got the sale. They delivered it on Tuesday. I had ordered it on 5/28, and even with the holiday, it came on June 7, so not to bad. Home Depot sends it to a Toro dealer who does setup and delivery. I did a few yards with it, and I have really been happy with it!

RvWaYBL.jpg

nADWRWE.jpg

8eosD6T.jpg
Nice mower, congratulations.

mikeypizano

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is really helping me out, but mainly it's just getting a lot of use going job to job since I can't use it on every yard but the ones I do cut are much faster now. Tomorrow I will be able to use it on 4 jobs though! Today I am trimming bushes. I take it with me either way as I never know when I will get a chance to use it and I ain't going to run home for it if I need it!

stihl023/5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is really helping me out, but mainly it's just getting a lot of use going job to job since I can't use it on every yard but the ones I do cut are much faster now. Tomorrow I will be able to use it on 4 jobs though! Today I am trimming bushes. I take it with me either way as I never know when I will get a chance to use it and I ain't going to run home for it if I need it!
Best to be prepared. [emoji38]