High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Finally got a zero turn!

mikeypizano

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
That thing shouldn't run out of power, 22HP and a 42" cut .My Toro Titan 54" is just 23 HP.
That is why I got the 4225 instead of the 4200. This one has a lot larger Kohler v twin, where the other one has a single cylinder toro engine.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Kohler is a great engine.

balls deep

OPE Member
Local time
8:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Similar to a tri axel with a pup trailer......

your posts seem to be picking on mikey? i've seen pics of your work on another site. let me tell you one thing right now. your a *f-word'n pussy! my wife could cut the *s-word you do! mikey's here cause he's sick of garbage like you but you follow him over! of course, the biggest piece of *s-word is who liked your post. i see kenqueer post stuff on sawfags. leave it to him to bring up the site he hates and talks about whenever he can. he feeds off the conflict! then all you guys mention is ASlite and *b-word about members here and then your here like your everyones friends! bunch of *f-word'n drama queens you are!!! i'm, not a member of arboristsite but i've browsed there for years. the problems with that site left when guys like you and kenqueer left! go figure.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your posts seem to be picking on mikey? i've seen pics of your work on another site. let me tell you one thing right now. your a *f-word'n pussy! my wife could cut the *s-word you do! mikey's here cause he's sick of garbage like you but you follow him over! of course, the biggest piece of *s-word is who liked your post. i see kenqueer post stuff on sawfags. leave it to him to bring up the site he hates and talks about whenever he can. he feeds off the conflict! then all you guys mention is ASlite and *b-word about members here and then your here like your everyones friends! bunch of *f-word'n drama queens you are!!! i'm, not a member of arboristsite but i've browsed there for years. the problems with that site left when guys like you and kenqueer left! go figure.
Nice to meet you. Seems like your wife just be pretty manly.

mikeypizano

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He's nothing but a troll with nothing better to do than bring people down.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also, my Honda is sitting at 841 hours now, and will get more put on it today. Plus, here is a picture of the wagon I am using at one of my jobs.

28ce76d0dfa6f15f7469c9d4410d6d6a.jpg
That pushmower has 841 hours on it. lol I will say you have been pushing a lot to get that amount of hours.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mikey, Let me just say this. I will no longer make fun of you on the push mower. I know of no body that has pushed a mower for that long. Least you ain't sittin at home drawing welfare. you keep her rollin. that's a helluva lot of hours for a push mower. hell my bad boy ain't got no where near that and I mow 5 to 7 acres a week for the last 5 years. You have my respect.

mikeypizano

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mikey, Let me just say this. I will no longer make fun of you on the push mower. I know of no body that has pushed a mower for that long. Least you ain't sittin at home drawing welfare. you keep her rollin. that's a helluva lot of hours for a push mower. hell my bad boy ain't got no where near that and I mow 5 to 7 acres a week for the last 5 years. You have my respect.
The Honda was purchased in Feb 2012, so this is its fifth season. Thankfully it is self propelled!

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a Cub Cadet 1641 tractor bought brand new in 1993. It's plowed the driveway, mowed the lawn and done all sorts of other stuff and it just recently hit 500 hrs.

840+ from a push mower? You're a better man than I.

mikeypizano

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The alcohol taste fades away, and it gets much smoother and the honey taste comes out better.

mikeypizano

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've never tasted it
If you are patient, it's easy to make. The recipe we used is 3 pounds of honey per gallon, and some other stuff like yeast nutrient. It takes 6 months in secondary, then a year in bottles.

Do you like honey? How about sweet wine?