StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked another member this question I'm just doing it slightly different for the group.

You are alone in the middle of nowhere. You are fighting a onslaught of 1000 ents. This guy is waiting at the end. You must defeat them all because they stole your twinky or something special. What saw are you going to do it with?
🤣 In other words what is your favorite chainsaw?
demon_10.jpg

StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've already got one that I go to every other week. 10 years off the hard stuff a few weeks from alcohol. Not really keeping track of that one. I know I'm smoked out in the head but everyday there's a smile on my face. Well as of recently that is.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've already got one that I go to every other week. 10 years off the hard stuff a few weeks from alcohol. Not really keeping track of that one. I know I'm smoked out in the head but everyday there's a smile on my face. Well as of recently that is.

You are on the right track just do not lose focus. You lost a few battles along the way but they are just small pieces of a war you must win.

By the way did you do 30 in 30?

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked another member this question I'm just doing it slightly different for the group.

You are alone in the middle of nowhere. You are fighting a onslaught of 1000 ents. This guy is waiting at the end. You must defeat them all because they stole your twinky or something special. What saw are you going to do it with?
🤣 In other words what is your favorite chainsaw?
View attachment 435069

Echo top handle with 18" bar for reach. GE electric minigun in the other hand!

StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By the way did you do 30 in 30?
30 in 30??? 30 meetings in 30 days? If that's what you are referring to then no I was close to it though. I live in the middle of nowhere the closest meeting happens 2 days out of the week. The next "close" to me meeting is a 10 to 15 minute drive and that's driving 60 mph. Which is another small meeting from there is another 10 mins give or take. I was determined to do that but by the time I hit 20 days I had no way to get to them.

StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Echo top handle with 18" bar for reach. GE electric minigun in the other hand!
I don't know if you've seen this video before but there's a minigun that uses a .22 caliber. That should be small enough 😂 I believe that same channel shows a video of a ma deuce that shoots a .17 hmr

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
30 in 30??? 30 meetings in 30 days? If that's what you are referring to then no I was close to it though. I live in the middle of nowhere the closest meeting happens 2 days out of the week. The next "close" to me meeting is a 10 to 15 minute drive and that's driving 60 mph. Which is another small meeting from there is another 10 mins give or take. I was determined to do that but by the time I hit 20 days I had no way to get to them.
Yes

StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Other than my hiccup I take my recovery very seriously. I got the NA logo tattooed on my left arm. I'll be the first to admit. I did think about getting my clean date but I then thought to myself that's like getting a girls name there is no 100% guarantee it would stay that way.

bogieboy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should get your clean date... gives that extra little incentive to "keep its that way" 😉
Other than my hiccup I take my recovery very seriously. I got the NA logo tattooed on my left arm. I'll be the first to admit. I did think about getting my clean date but I then thought to myself that's like getting a girls name there is no 100% guarantee it would stay that way.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's awesome, very happy for you!

StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's awesome, very happy for you!
did that last comment not get directed to bill? I apologize if I had done it in response to your comment. I've been using my laptop lately which is a rarity for me. still have no idea what 98 % of its functions are nor how to properly operate it. but the same could be said about my cell phone. even though i was born in the era of computers and the internet, it never really caught my attention. my father and i should have swapped places. he can operate tech better than i can and he wigs out when the internet is down lol.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
did that last comment not get directed to bill? I apologize if I had done it in response to your comment. I've been using my laptop lately which is a rarity for me. still have no idea what 98 % of its functions are nor how to properly operate it. but the same could be said about my cell phone. even though i was born in the era of computers and the internet, it never really caught my attention. my father and i should have swapped places. he can operate tech better than i can and he wigs out when the internet is down lol.
You are fine, stay on course.

StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hey Ferguson. I just reread my last comment and I apologize if it came off rude. That wasn't my intention. Messages show no emotion without the use of emojis. I sometimes read something and it's hard to tell if the person is pissed or joking. I know in my case if someone would to have said to me. did that last comment not get directed to (fill in the blank) I would have taken it as disrespect at first.