Trader history (0)

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Was there an 026 super?
No there was not. I have had this conversation before. With an ex moderator and a member. Who in turn gave me a 6 month suspension for being right. There was a shop in the West Coast who did a few mods on several of the 0 series saws and had a sticker made to put over the metal tag. As a matter of fact today I just recieved a 066 flat top cylinder cover that says 066 super magnum.the super magnum was never produced by stihl or is it in any of their PDF or ipl files showing if was produced. I'm gonna post a pic of this 066 super magnum cylinder cover before I rip sticker off the rivited tag. Then after I rip it off. So it further proves its a fake as I stated 6 plus months ago.

Stay tuned 15531167069755106728871995494115.jpg

Last edited:

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've seen those, but I though there was a middle of the rd version, you know just a super.
You know I'm more of a husky guy, I know more about the "specials".
Saw was never produced by stihl it was a sticker a shop out west put over oem metal tag 0 series saws after a couple mods.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No there was not. I have had this conversation before. With an ex moderator and a member. Who in turn gave me a 6 month suspension for being right. There was a shop in the West Coast who did a few mods on several of the 0 series saws and had a sticker made to put over the metal tag. As a matter of fact today I just recieved a 066 flat top cylinder cover that says 066 super magnum.the super magnum was never produced by stihl or is it in any of their PDF or ipl files showing if was produced. I'm gonna post a pic of this 066 super magnum cylinder cover before I rip sticker off the rivited tag. Then after I rip it off. So it further proves its a fake as I stated 6 plus months ago.

Stay tuned View attachment 172235

You received a 6 month suspension, because you verbally attacked someone, and went off the reservation. It had nothing to do with being right, or wrong, or about a chainsaw. Talk about passing blame. It's always someones fault, but your own.

More then one "shop in the West Coast" did those super mag saws. They been found in other parts of the USA. And in Belgium, and Germany. So it was not just one shop doing them.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You received a 6 month suspension, because you verbally attacked someone, and went off the reservation. It had nothing to do with being right, or wrong, or about a chainsaw. Talk about passing blame. It's always someones fault, but your own.

More then one "shop in the West Coast" did those super mag saws. They been found in other parts of the USA. And in Belgium, and Germany. So it was not just one shop doing them.
No I didn't my picture of my 036. Pro magnum Trojan farm boss. Pic I posted is what got me suspended. You went in and bright Jon to the thread. I will say it again that saw was never produced by stihl ever. By the way were is he after taking the raffle money raised and leaving sight. I never verbally attacked anyone. Nice try. You also asked me to post pics of my wife's tits and you were never suspended cuz you were shining Jon's shoes

Last edited:

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@maulhead @Cracker Boy
It’s been almost a year now.
Water under the bridge here guys.
I was just proving a point that it's a sticker over the riveted tag. Like I did then and that saw was never produced by stihl. It was a shop who did the mods to the saw and sold them with a sticker over oem riveted tag.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I didn't my picture of my 036. Pro magnum Trojan farm boss. Pic I posted is what got me suspended. You went in and bright Jon to the thread. I will say it again that saw was never produced by stihl ever. By the way were is he after taking the holiday thread and leaving sight. I never verbally attacked anyone. Nice try. You also asked me to post pics of my wife's tits and you were never suspended cuz you were shining Jon's shoes

I never bright Jon, to any thread or post of yours. I've never shinned his shoes either. Not sure where you gathered that info. But it is not correct.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just proving a point that it's a sticker over the riveted tag. Like I did then and that saw was never produced by stihl. It was a shop who did the mods to the saw and sold them with a sticker over oem riveted tag.
I understand completely. I just don’t wanna see a repeat of what happened before.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I understand completely. I just don’t wanna see a repeat of what happened before.
Right mike I agree I'm gonna let it go don't want to be baited again and me loose my cool. And go back and forth. I have the. Ut most respect for you. You are trying to difuse the situation. Thanx

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right mike I agree I'm gonna let it go don't want to be baited again and me loose my cool. And go back and forth. I have the. Ut most respect for you. You are trying to difuse the situation. Thanx

You're good Brian......

Ain't nobody gonna get banned on my watch unless they're a crook or an incurable pile of crap.