SOLD Evidently this is an 026....oops!...SPF

Trader history (0)

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
10:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It has a decomp? Only 026 pros came with that...
You are correct the 026 pros had adjustable oiler, 44 mm cylinder with decomp. And the 026 pro fuel vent like you stated such in turns takes the pro air filter. There aren't very many made either before it went to the 260 and 260 pro which were 44.7 mm

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have all ways been cool. I just didn't want you to think I was trying to hood wink you. That is bad karma
I hate forums because typed text you loose the added expression that comes with spoken language. Lots of misunderstandings are just that...

I wasn't first anyways... [emoji852]

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hate forums because typed text you loose the added expression that comes with spoken language. Lots of misunderstandings are just that...

I wasn't first anyways... [emoji852]

Couldn't agree more with your statement Jimmy, hell they are just a tool at the end of the day, people should remember that more, although I think some just like to stir the pot too.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone that knows me knows I'm rarely serious. Most of what I say is drastically sarcastic. This is a hobby...nothing more.

If I had a bigger workspace I would be doing other things like my John Deere M or the likes...for now it feeds my need for grease.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone that knows me knows I'm rarely serious. Most of what I say is drastically sarcastic. This is a hobby...nothing more.

If I had a bigger workspace I would be doing other things like my John Deere M or the likes...for now it feeds my need for grease.
Couldn't agree more cheaper then building a mud truck for me. I don't even burn wood or log.