Dumb ass move of the day

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scratchy throat this morning, maybe from sawing poison ivy???

Usually doesn't get me, usually

Just a little bit on the inner forearms. Seems that the areas w/o any sun tan are more vulnerable to the stuff.

Luckily, I don't get it as bad as I used to, just very small bumps.

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I once had to replace the u-joints on the old man's chev truck. Instead of metal circlips, it had injected plastic retainers for the cups. So, a little heat and out comes that plastic like a worm from it's hole. No problem til I got to the last one. That sucker just didn't want to squirt out. Solution: MORE heat! That plastic shot out of there like it was fire from a .270 - got me in the chin and I carried that chunk around for decades before it finally dissolved and disappeared.

had part of .22 in my chin for yrs. smashed one w/rock when 9, got it out when 15.

nosurprise87

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I was nailing on shingles with a bostich coil nailer using 1.25" nail. The safety was sticking from tar off the shingles, that happens in the FL. Heat. I soaked the tip of the safety in gas for a minute and wiped it down, plugged it back in to the hose, I used the palm of my hand to see if the safety was loose and push out any trapped gas. As soon as I touched my palm with the safety "pow" counter sunk the nail through my palm. Had it surgically removed. My *pretty boy as move of the day.......

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk