DEFINITIVE DAVE CCC RACING - UNCHAINED WITH THE DUKE - EPISODE 1

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave is a good fellow but you have to keep an eye on him or he'll drink up all your Diet Pepsi when you're not looking.

View attachment 312827

Mark

Wait till he has a Ding Dong & HoHo attack.
270a5efa2dafa80bd5bcd36c104874a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love the format. In person is awesome but the new thing is streamyard which allows you to have other folks on livestreaming for special guests from wherever in the world.

The parts game is super fun too.

Keep it up!

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I liked the video too Chris. Never met Dave but this clip was a good gauge of both your personalities.
If I may suggest a return trip by Dave with some of his pieces also. Was hoping to see you guys in cutting action.
Hell Chris, Maybe even a fall open house day, to demonstrate some of your parts and pieces in cutting action too along with your Husqvarna//Echo line up. Would be a good support for your business both OEM and aftermarket. Food and Pepsi sounds like a winner. You would have plenty of Pa. and Ohio support my man.

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands you SOB!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I liked the video too Chris. Never met Dave but this clip was a good gauge of both your personalities.
If I may suggest a return trip by Dave with some of his pieces also. Was hoping to see you guys in cutting action.
Hell Chris, Maybe even a fall open house day, to demonstrate some of your parts and pieces in cutting action too along with your Husqvarna//Echo line up. Would be a good support for your business both OEM and aftermarket. Food and Pepsi sounds like a winner. You would have plenty of Pa. and Ohio support my man.

Definitely headed to Dave's place another time....for the cutting I think he has the footage, but we didn't take any....

I think next time we'll make it a little more of a point to get better footage

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think breaking it down to 15-20 minute segments and posting them over a week would be a better format for people like me, that don't have a long attention span. I did enjoy it and hope to see more.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to say that was a great day, a total blast. Duke and his crew are first rate.
I didn't realize they didn't get any of the cutting footage, I'll try to get some posted up ASAP.
Can't wait to do another chapter at my shop.

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands you SOB!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to say that was a great day, a total blast. Duke and his crew are first rate.
I didn't realize they didn't get any of the cutting footage, I'll try to get some posted up ASAP.
Can't wait to do another chapter at my shop.

Yeah buddy, it was great to have you out. We were having too much fun and kind of forgot to set the camera up for your 661.

Looking forward to coming out and seeing you pretty soon as well.

Maybe I can somehow snake the 592 from my sales rep for that......