SELLING Coffee snobs roasting co

Trader history (0)

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If you would like a robusta blend pm me and I will get you hooked up.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
robusta is to bitter plus im sensitive to caffeine im limited to 2 cups per day.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I am a coffee snob, so I appreciate your business name! I'm partial to Starbucks dark roasts, especially there Cafe' Verona.
Got any recommendations for me?
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well I am a coffee snob, so I appreciate your business name! I'm partial to Starbucks dark roasts, especially there Cafe' Verona.
Got any recommendations for me?
Dan

Sure. The Bali Blue is a great coffee at a dark roast. The Rwanda is really good as well and has more dark chocolate hints. Honorable mentioned is the Sumatra and Java

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy good to see your grinding fresh!! Best way to do it. Buy fresh roasted beans from Corey and grind what you need each day for best results. Good to see a member supplying coffee to members, that's cool. Interesting thread, it seems Corey knows his coffee and what to do with it. I used to be a dark roast guy and always bought dark roasted beans until one day my supplier only had medium roast so I gave it a try. Since then I have prefferred to buy medium roast, you can still make it strong but it just has a smoother less bitter taste. Its good to try as many of Coreys coffee types as you can as I am sure one of them will stand out as your favourite, others not so much. Small 50g sample bags are good for that. Instead of 1kg bags to try get your order and a few sample bags of different stuff. You don't need the most expensive machine in the world to make good coffee but you cannot make good coffee without good coffee!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Corey do you sell samples? How about coffee grinders, French presses, etc?
Also I did a Google search and first mention of you is OPE, and then FHC. I'm not sure how but there are ways to get you near the top. Might be worth it!

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Also I did a Google search and first mention of you is OPE, and then FHC. I'm not sure how but there are ways to get you near the top. Might be worth it!

I will sell sample packs now. Lol
I do sell a manual grinder but no electricity ones just because the cost of shipping and I do not carry enough volume to be able to resale at a reasonable price.
As far as brewing I carry two and highly recommend the areopress. I sell for $36 and it is almost indestructible. I originally bought one for my motorcycle camping trips and now use it daily. The other is a poor over immersion that is $45 I will get some links as soon as I am done with adding them to the website.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not that much of a coffee conasuer(?) so what does a press do for you?

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not that much of a coffee conasuer(?) so what does a press do for you?
A press or other manual extraction brewing gives you more control over your brew. Such as water temperature, which effects acidity, bitterness, and flavors.
Also seeping time effects the cup as well.
In short with a little practice you get a more enjoyable cup of coffee.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok guys I have been trying to update all the suggestions.
I now have most of the equipment we offer on the website as well as a sampler pack option.
https://squareup.com/store/coffeesnobs/
Let me know what you think.
Also as a special I am going to randomly choose one online order this month (April 2016) and add a. Aerobie AeroPress and an EcoGrinder ceramic bur grinder. (Both on the website )

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee roasters are onto something when customers not only want the product but they 'need' it!lol Good coffee is the best. When I am near out of beans I begin to get stressed as no coffee is not an option.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Coffee roasters are onto something when customers not only want the product but they 'need' it!lol Good coffee is the best. When I am near out of beans I begin to get stressed as no coffee is not an option.
I love those customers. We have a handful and there have been a few months in the past that they are the only reason we where able to hold on.
I am so happy that they guys here who have tried our coffee like it.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's good to see I'm not the only coffee snob here. I'm a wrench twirler at a coffee roasting plant. ( You know that green mermaid one ). I'll have to give yours a try.
That is cool. I would love to hear your opinion on our coffee. Of course you probably get the best of the mermaid fresh of the roasters.