SELLING Coffee snobs roasting co

Trader history (0)

JMoney

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Corey, just picked up my order yesterday. Been a crazy week. Sitting down to an aeropress of the Bali using this recipe: http://www.worldaeropresschampionship.com/recipes/#/kaye-joy-ong/. It's very nice, I can see what Randy says about being able to taste the wood in the roast. I normally go with lighter roasts, but as Tom from Sweet Maria's says (paraphrasing) the darker roasts you taste more of the roast and the lighter more of the bean. Since your coffee is roasted in a special way I think this is very fitting. I got some Bali, Guatemala and Rwanda, not sure which I want to subject to the tortures of espresso yet.

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Corey, just picked up my order yesterday. Been a crazy week. Sitting down to an aeropress of the Bali using this recipe: http://www.worldaeropresschampionship.com/recipes/#/kaye-joy-ong/. It's very nice, I can see what Randy says about being able to taste the wood in the roast. I normally go with lighter roasts, but as Tom from Sweet Maria's says (paraphrasing) the darker roasts you taste more of the roast and the lighter more of the bean. Since your coffee is roasted in a special way I think this is very fitting. I got some Bali, Guatemala and Rwanda, not sure which I want to subject to the tortures of espresso yet.
Of those three Guatemala would be my first test. Lol

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
4:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I made a large order last time, that and Steph doesn’t really drink coffee anymore. So it’s lasted me a good while.

But I will definitely be ordering more.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't ordered since the fall. My mom brought me a ton of coffee from overseas, so I haven't needed any. Once I'm in need of more I'm definitely ordering from @CoreyB . His stuff has become my favorite coffee.

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
BAD NEWS!
My coffee roaster has been Stolen. We know who did it. We also know that they took it out of state. Making it even harder to recover. At this time I am collecting steel to make a new one. I hope I can be up and running in two weeks. I am sorry for the inconveniences and will do everything in my power to be up and running again soon.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BAD NEWS!
My coffee roaster has been Stolen. We know who did it. We also know that they took it out of state. Making it even harder to recover. At this time I am collecting steel to make a new one. I hope I can be up and running in two weeks. I am sorry for the inconveniences and will do everything in my power to be up and running again soon.
I hate thieves

CoreyB

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Spent a bit this afternoon sourcing some steel. I have some pretty good leads. Just have a lot of things to get done. We have a goal of being able to meet all our Thanksgiving orders we know how many of you enjoy our coffee and enjoy sharing and even gifting it this holiday season. Will keep you posted on the new build.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent a bit this afternoon sourcing some steel. I have some pretty good leads. Just have a lot of things to get done. We have a goal of being able to meet all our Thanksgiving orders we know how many of you enjoy our coffee and enjoy sharing and even gifting it this holiday season. Will keep you posted on the new build.
Sorry to hear that thieves got a hold of your roaster Corey. Keep us up to date. I’ll be putting in an order when you’re ready.