High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Clutch ahoy!!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yup sure did, I remember, then the wave of junk followed, proving you to be correct without question.
Lots of new folks here to spread the word to that were not here to witness the debacle unfold.
I can also see why you would just as soon want to forget the whole fiasco as well.

I was pissed..but thank god for the guys that bailed me out.

I'm trying to be more friendly..how am I doing ?

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was pissed..but thank god for the guys that bailed me out.

I'm trying to be more friendly..how am I doing ?
It's called forgive and forget. And if it all fails dig a hole Take a dump and barry it. That's just how it it goes sometimes. A couple years ago I did a bunch of work for a guy he had a crap load of 200ts and needed someone to work on them and a few other Saw's I told him in the bugging all I wanted was a 066 so he said ok but in the end after I did all the work hahaha I figured out why non of the shops around Wa, wanted to work on his *s-word took me a while to to get him to pay up then he had the nerve to say that I owed him still that's where I drew the line and a year later after all this crap he has asked me if I would work on some other Saw's for him not only nope in my head I said hell no this guy is a nut ball and I feel very sorry for anyone who does work on anything from that guy................

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's called forgive and forget. And if it all fails dig a hole Take a dump and barry it. That's just how it it goes sometimes. A couple years ago I did a bunch of work for a guy he had a crap load of 200ts and needed someone to work on them and a few other Saw's I told him in the bugging all I wanted was a 066 so he said ok but in the end after I did all the work hahaha I figured out why non of the shops around Wa, wanted to work on his *s-word took me a while to to get him to pay up then he had the nerve to say that I owed him still that's where I drew the line and a year later after all this crap he has asked me if I would work on some other Saw's for him not only nope in my head I said hell no this guy is a nut ball and I feel very sorry for anyone who does work on anything from that guy................
There is fifty of those losers in every town.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is fifty of those losers in every town.
Yep and it makes it tuff for the good guys anymore I keep there saw until I get paid witch for the most part work out ok but then I get a saw that just sits and sits for months that gets old to but I do understand I know how life can throw a wrench at you so I have to just go with it because I know they will be back for there saw and it will be ready for them when they come for it.

dmb2613

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
and I may be wrong , but Highway is about the same as the rest of the china stuff I do know that Cross and farmer tech have the same pistons

dmb2613

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep and it makes it tuff for the good guys anymore I keep there saw until I get paid witch for the most part work out ok but then I get a saw that just sits and sits for months that gets old to but I do understand I know how life can throw a wrench at you so I have to just go with it because I know they will be back for there saw and it will be ready for them when they come for it.
But it should not happen but once in a blue moon. after 6 months here the saw will be sold unless they have a real good reason .

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
and I may be wrong , but Highway is about the same as the rest of the china stuff I do know that Cross and farmer tech have the same pistons
Yeah I will normally look a piston over really good before I use it I've got some that will never be used in a saw clutches are a little tuffer to find a flaw unless it's really obvious.