Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Here's a quick read explaining it, if you're interested. And I was off, it was Hong Kong, they're pinning prices too.

Thanks for sharing. Seems like they are trying to keep euro scalpers from profiting in Hong Kong. Makes me glad pipe tobacco isn’t seeing a similar situation.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it would take an opec or De Beers diamond cartel level of collusion between all the cigar makers for that to happen. I just don’t see that happening any time soon.

You just described the US Gov. It could happen across the board, it just wouldn't be the manufacturers who do it. Look what they've done with cigarettes.

My cousin actually uses pipe tobacco and rolls it into cigarettes, because of how expensive normal cigarettes got.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
You just described the US Gov. It could happen across the board, it just wouldn't be the manufacturers who do it. Look what they've done with cigarettes.

My cousin actually uses pipe tobacco and rolls it into cigarettes, because of how expensive normal cigarettes got.
Yeah roll your own cigarettes and pipe tobacco are definitely best bang for your buck. Another great thing about cigar and pipe tobacco is no added garbage fillers and chemicals. Your cousin must have lungs of steel if he’s inhaling pipe tobacco though

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah roll your own cigarettes and pipe tobacco are definitely best bang for your buck. Another great thing about cigar and pipe tobacco is no added garbage fillers and chemicals. Your cousin must have lungs of steel if he’s inhaling pipe tobacco though

He was raised in a house with a Dad who smokes 5 packs a day and he smokes quite a bit too and has for 25 years. So, you could say he's built up quite a tolerance to smoking.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always liked the o. Honestly like most of Olivas cigars.

Full size, I've only had the V, O, G and the Saison, that I remember, and they've all been good. V Series is the most flavorful to me, but the others s are nice smooth cigars. I like a lot of the Nubs as well.