Cigars what you smoking.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
5:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still need to get the Miami's and the Norteno's.

What's your favorite out of the Herrera Esteli's?
🤔 blue band maybe. I honestly like all of them. I have everything they ever rolled as far as I know
The original is killer as heck. But the actual flavor profile of Ol blue makes me pretty happy

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
🤔 blue band maybe. I honestly like all of them. I have everything they ever rolled as far as I know
The original is killer as heck. But the actual flavor profile of Ol blue makes me pretty happy

Yeah, those Brazilian Maduro's are very good. I can't wait to get to try these in a few weeks.

I've watched several videos with Willy. Interesting fella. As far as I've found, there's 5 in the Herrera Esteli line, but he's had his hand in a lot of the Drew Estate brands.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 378303Getting ready to smoke this. Party short. They’re good but do to price increases on Cubans. Nah ain’t buying any ever at these prices. This one was a gift from my buddy lee
I bought my box of Bolivars for $236 & now they want $886 for them. :oops:

Most places I have looked are sold out of the Royal Coronas, I have a line on a different site but I am doing some research to make sure it’s legitimate. They are wanting $256

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Most places I have looked are sold out of the Royal Coronas, I have a line on a different site but I am doing some research to make sure it’s legitimate. They are wanting $256

I remember hearing that the prices went up, but never looked up how bad. That's an insane jump in price.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

What’s the cause of the price bump?

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I heard from a Youtube channel, that was interviewing a popular retail shop in London, that it was to make it so Cuban cigars are the same price, no matter where in the world they are bought. It was either Japan, or South Korea, that had the highest prices for whatever reason and so it is all pegged to that price.

They didn't go way into the weeds about it, but where Cuba deals with distributors for specific regions, I'm sure they can make sure prices are regulated.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The dulce are good but I prefer the negra also.

I haven't had the negras yet, and still need to get some, but I like the dulces too. The Cafe Con Leche is probably the least flavorful out of the 3 I've had. It's still got a ton of Drew Estate flavor, but the least out of the 3, but I've noticed for me, smaller ring gauges seem to have a lot more flavor for me, than larger gauges.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Here's a quick read explaining it, if you're interested. And I was off, it was Hong Kong, they're pinning prices too.