Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Dude, I'm just trying to get enough post so I can sell my saw. I don't know if I need 20, 50 or 100. I also have an itch for a 100cc + saw, so its either a clone 880, 3120xp or cs1201. I was told from a Facebook group there is a guy on here that sells Echo cs1201s.

Back to this topic.. I don't know what the heck the problem is here with this guy. I'm surprised to see two people posted this quick about the guy, so obviously he must of killed someone's dog or something else... Your ears must bleed when Buckin says his name or runs his saws....

With your attitude I don’t know if you’ll ever get enough posts to sell your saw here. You’ll probably have better luck on eBay or Facebook. I don’t have time to waste on BBR and his fan boi's since I’m too busy doing real tree work. What I do care about is keeping the peace around here. You’ll find most fellers here take a pretty dim view of the social media “stars”

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With your attitude I don’t know if you’ll ever get enough posts to sell your saw here. You’ll probably have better luck on eBay or Facebook. I don’t have time to waste on BBR and his fan boi's since I’m too busy doing real tree work. What I do care about is keeping the peace around here. You’ll find most fellers here take a pretty dim view of the social media “stars”
Yes! Couldn't agree more

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Grazie Signore

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly, about half of our countrymen have the ability to tell a con artist from a honest person.

I think some of those people were in their grave when that count was made.. ;)

Also, for any new person reading this post in a year or two from now, I suggest searching a guy's YouTube name or channel on here before you mentioned their name on this forum...

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
There sure is a lot of drama on the internets. I'll be over here watching Sesame Street if you need me.
Yep this thread still stinks of butthurt. Pass the crayons. I hope you didn’t eat all the purple ones again.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think some of those people were in their grave when that count was made.. ;)

Also, for any new person reading this post in a year or two from now, I suggest searching a guy's YouTube name or channel on here before you mentioned their name on this forum...

You're ok man. Ol Pot Metal Pony ripped a fella off pretty bad on a saw I built. Replaced my ported top end with a wrecked Chinese jug and slug.....changed the man 600.00 to ruin his saw, and then stole the guy's Mastermind top end.