drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
2:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone ever heard of this guy? Any relation to old Harv upstate?

IMG_0926.png

Seems to use OEM parts. Prices seem to be out of touch with reality based on what one is getting.

82f100swb

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Timberland Supply/Bakerized is out of Edmonton Alberta, and their guy is Adam Baker, this Baker-Built is out of NY, and it looks like the guys name is Nick. They are not one and the same.
Timberland has been around forever and a day(I have an early 08S with one of their stickers) and they seem to stand behind their stuff. But they are definitely charging their full hourly shop rate for port work...
This Baker-Built guy, never heard of him.

Stihl Potlicker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone ever heard of this guy? Any relation to old Harv upstate?

View attachment 383504

Seems to use OEM parts. Prices seem to be out of touch with reality based on what one is getting.
he is a knock off name from Donny Walker. He supposedly puts in ceramic bearings. I have seen his port videos, I don't think he is bad like Iron Horse tho. I follwed him on his book face page for awhile, but he seems to high priced.

82f100swb

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
he is a knock off name from Donny Walker. He supposedly puts in ceramic bearings. I have seen his port videos, I don't think he is bad like Iron Horse tho. I follwed him on his book face page for awhile, but he seems to high priced.
Thats Adam(Bakerized), not this Nick(Baker-Built) character, Adam is up here in Canadastan. Nick is in NY, and I can't find anthing else abut him.

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw an ms880 he sold as another “custom” that had a 372/385 full wrap on it. Would love to know how the chain brake would work in a kickback.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The internet is full of them . They come and they go under different user names .Weather those so called super saws ever really get sold for those prices is hard to say . To borrow a thought from Ben Franklin of kite fame --a fool and his money are soon parted .

Outback1

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Timberland Supply/Bakerized is out of Edmonton Alberta, and their guy is Adam Baker, this Baker-Built is out of NY, and it looks like the guys name is Nick. They are not one and the same.
Timberland has been around forever and a day(I have an early 08S with one of their stickers) and they seem to stand behind their stuff. But they are definitely charging their full hourly shop rate for port work...
This Baker-Built guy, never heard of him.
I have a MS461 built by Adam Baker of Bakerized Chainsaws and it rips. Have never heard of the other guy?