High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Backpack Blower

Bonez

Active OPE Member
Local time
10:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I was researching for a good backpack blower and was debating costs on various name brands, wow $200-$600+
I went to Lowes for some building supplies and remembered they had one brand (
Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
) I researched so decided to walk down the aisle looking at chainsaws and all. They had 1 blower and it was marked down for clearance, Normally $275 on clearance for $150. Couldnt find the box so asked an associate and they said they had 1 it showed, they couldnt find it... come down to it, that was the display. So I asked if they would sell the display and the manager said $80 , Im not going to argue that price. Well, now all the tubes, hoses were nowhere to be found, no instruction manual, not even the box, so manager came back and said $40 as-is, Im thinking ok cool Ill just buy some pvc pipe for a nozzle !
I get home and call Poulan Pro ( bought out by Husqvarna now ) and explain the situation, They sent me everything that was missing for free !!! So I ended up with a new backpack blower for $40.
This think is super powerful and I am really impressed with it ( owned it 3 years now ) and not a single issue so far. Same goes for the Poulan Pro chainsaws I have. I know a lot of people cut down the Poulan Brands but they are a great product if maintained. My chainsaws I bought used $20 because people use pump gas and it hardens the diapham in the carbs ($10 fix ) and they only had them 1 season then wont start. I only use the can ethanol free fuels in my machines and fires right up every season.

Attachments

• 51wuF-Nm9tL._AC_.jpg
    51wuF-Nm9tL._AC_.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The guy that mows my neighbors lawn has been using one commercially for a few years now

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talk about a you suck deal!