Anyone seen any riff raff around here?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
10:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really find it entertaining my thread got deleted but yet squarefiles "with clear intent" is still there. True colors have been shown. Good for them.
What thread did square file start? Didn't see that one

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What thread did square file start? Didn't see that one
I heard that he started something, but I aint going back there to look at it.

Let the whole enchilada become what it will, it will evolve into what it becomes without me

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wanna see this place be THE place to go for solid saw related info. Hopefully we can walk away from the bitterness, and start fresh.

Its really good to see so many good people talking about saws.

I'm actually looking forward to doing some build threads. I hope you guys are ready to share your stuff as well.
I think Sir Randall nailed it on the head with this one. So far ive seen lots of good knowledge join hear. Uuum eager to ask more qyestions.:)

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I think Sir Randall nailed it on the head with this one. So far ive seen lots of good knowledge join hear. Uuum eager to ask more qyestions.:)
randy did nail it when he said ported saws are a fad.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Right on brother.

I've got a damn good life. I really do. Good friends, a loving family, I'm pretty healthy too. Even my cattle are fat and sassy. :)

Dwelling on the past, or letting other people live up in my head makes me bitter. When I get bitter, I forget about how good my life really is.

I say we let all that negative stuff go and look toward a new beginning. What happens on AS......let it live over there.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never got officially initiated into the Riff Raff Gang. What all is involved to join?

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
to be on the riff raff gang you must upload nude and nasty photos to AS

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, had to go check it out. And yes that was defiantly a chit starter. And then Brad gets on there all high and mighty

IdahoNative nailed it on the head in that thread....

this is BS statement quoted:
Ryman is a fantastic young man. He's an ex-hotshot firefighter, degreed professional, now running his own successful arborist business. You should check him out here, where you'll find more Snellerized Saws in action. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=saco treeworks

Just my opinion:

This thread was started to try and poke your competition in the eye and you get on here and sharpen the stick for the troll that started it. Wouldn't surprise me if you and SquareFile planned this worthless thread together. The fact that you even posted, and "liked" his post tells me ALOT about you...

Not a personal attack on you. Just my opinion which, well...isn't worth all that much:).

Idahonative, Today at 1:01 AMReport
#45Unlike+ QuoteReply