Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The crypto sure tool a *s-wordt and got flushed. Glad I pulled out long before now. Mfers heavily invested are losing everything especially the bitcoin FOMO crowd that bought in at around $60k.
It is a blood bath at the moment! I’m going to hang on, just to see what happens in the next 5 or so years.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
" Proof-of-work cryptocurrencies also require huge amounts of energy to mine. For example, Bitcoin mining currently consumes electricity at an annualized rate of 127 terawatt-hours (TWh), which exceeds Norway’s entire annual electricity consumption. "

Anyone wonder why there is an increasing world wide energy crisis and what drives the value of Crypto?! o_O

Last edited:

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many analysts predict most major markets will break even by the end of the year, according to history. However, crypto does not have a history to look at yet. :nusenuse:

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 5

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The crypto sure tool a *s-wordt and got flushed. Glad I pulled out long before now. Mfers heavily invested are losing everything especially the bitcoin FOMO crowd that bought in at around $60k.
Bitcoin has now lost nearly $50,000 from its high of about $69,000. Too volatile for my blood. I'm glad I stayed away. I was tempted to throw some dough at it when it drooped to $9,000. Instead, I stuck some dough into blue-chip stocks. These have held up fairly well, but not much looks good these days. :(

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
10:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bitcoin has now lost nearly $50,000 from its high of about $69,000. Too volatile for my blood. I'm glad I stayed away. I was tempted to throw some dough at it when it drooped to $9,000. Instead, I stuck some dough into blue-chip stocks. These have held up fairly well, but not much looks good these days. :(
Yeah bitcoin was always too rich for my tight ass. I just threw a few hundred into the crypto game, bought a little ethereum and a couple others just to learn about crypto. Best I gathered is most of it is a ponzi scheme. Right now, I'm sticking with investments I can physically hold like precious metals, property and other commodities.