Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just started dabbling in some crypto currency earlier this year. Seeing a lot of the gains, I sure
Wish I would have started earlier!!
Anyone else do any stock, or crypto investing?

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It recently caught my interest. Haven't bought into any yet as I'm trying to make sense of how it all works, risks, etc... What buying platform are you using? I see coinbase is widely used but with higher fees

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It recently caught my interest. Haven't bought into any yet as I'm trying to make sense of how it all works, risks, etc... What buying platform are you using? I see coinbase is widely used but with higher fees
I use 4 different platforms at the moment. Binance, Coinbase, eToro, and crypto.com. There is a lot to learn. Most is pretty hard to wrap my pea brain around.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you sold any yet? The price fluctuates quite a bit which is why I've stayed away from it. Part of my retirement plan is a stock portfolio that consists of low to moderate
risk stocks as of now, but if we head into a Republican administration in 2024 I'll move most of it over to higher risk investments.

Last edited:

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coinbase is probably your all around best bet for getting into crypto. Biggest things to look for is the coins background and purpose and research it a bit. I also look for unicorns, new to market with low maximum circulation cap. I also have Kucoin which is a bit more complicated to use than the other crypto traders.

But what do I know, I lost about 300k by selling doge a year too soon.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The market really does fluctuate. I ended up buying into Shiba Inu as my biggest position. I have bought into a few others…but much less. I have about $1700 invested into Shiba, and over the last month, it’s got up about 1000%. Lol. No complaints here.

doing a little research, fees for pulling out, and taxes on profits look to be a killer. I got in, hoping to ride it out for a while to see what happens. Looks like some crypto really goes up….then corrects itself…while others stay pretty stable.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around how it all works. I may just have to get into a little and figure it out as I go. Hands on approach to learn I guess you could say.

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only one have atm is BitTorrent but I know that’ll be a long term deal to see what happens.

BGE541

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I use BitMart and TW, I usually find the least expensive and buy millions/billions and just hold. In 5-10 years I’ll look back and be real happy if things keep going this way.
It’s all about volume, utility and reflections…

not to early to get into Safemoon!

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use BitMart and TW, I usually find the least expensive and buy millions/billions and just hold. In 5-10 years I’ll look back and be real happy if things keep going this way.
It’s all about volume, utility and reflections…

not to early to get into Safemoon!
I’ve been looking at safe moon I have a fair amount in Shib, which has started to treat me pretty well. I have also picked up some Kishu

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Words of advice from an experienced trader (or damn lucky). You need clear buying and selling rules to make, and keep, your profits. Great gains can be made over a period of time, but can be lost in a matter of hours. Most often, you won't know about it until it's already happened. 1% are lucky enough to get rich from a wild ride. 20% are lucky enough to get out before losing their ass. The remainder lose it all.
There are times that a person should sell into strength and take some of the profits and reinvest into some more stable stocks.
If you have to pay taxes, smile. That means you made a profit. Losers don't pay tax.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Words of advice from an experienced trader (or damn lucky). You need clear buying and selling rules to make, and keep, your profits. Great gains can be made over a period of time, but can be lost in a matter of hours. Most often, you won't know about it until it's already happened. 1% are lucky enough to get rich from a wild ride. 20% are lucky enough to get out before losing their ass. The remainder lose it all.
There are times that a person should sell into strength and take some of the profits and reinvest into some more stable stocks.
If you have to pay taxes, smile. That means you made a profit. Losers don't pay tax.
This right here...^^^

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like the shib is on its way to the toilet
Sounds like a guy that bought $8000 worth when it first came out is moving his tokens around, and selling some off. That $8000 turned into $5.7 billion. Makes me wonder how far it will fall.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good advice.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like a guy that bought $8000 worth when it first came out is moving his tokens around, and selling some off. That $8000 turned into $5.7 billion. Makes me wonder how far it will fall.
That's my understanding too and I'm wondering the same. I only bought a little bit of shib in a dip so if it tanks, it's not the end of the world. More or less still learning the crypto world. The people who got in real early are still on the plus side of things as of now

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's my understanding too and I'm wondering the same. I only bought a little bit of shib in a dip so if it tanks, it's not the end of the world. More or less still learning the crypto world. The people who got in real early are still on the plus side of things as of now
I’m still up around 350%, so I’m still looking good. I was up over 1000% at the peak though. Lol

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My view of crypto was expressed pretty accurately by my uncle (who's worked for Apple since the 90's) "When I started out, if you'd told me people would be paying cash for non-tangible goods or objects I'd have said you were crazy."

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The crypto sure tool a *s-wordt and got flushed. Glad I pulled out long before now. Mfers heavily invested are losing everything especially the bitcoin FOMO crowd that bought in at around $60k.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The federal guberment is planning on starting to switch to digital currency in the second half of next year…