Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trust me I did not forget, but I also did not yet receive the 6100 sticker I already purchased.
I am planing to place an order, I will include another sticker and ask about the missing one.

I have the other sticker in my stash, but I don't want to send two envelopes unless You insist.

That's crap about the 6100 decal. I know you didn't forget!

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The dealer of my choice has always been reliable.
I think Makita's planned suspension of 2-stroke equipment may have stirred the dealers waters, he now stocks Husqvarna and Echo parts too.
I'll see how long Dolmar and Makita products will stay in this dealers offering.

Hamburg

New OPE Member
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have both. Left kit is a brand new 7900 kit with top cover. Right is a new take off 6421 P&C View attachment 291179

Hi Carl !
How you doing ?
We have been chatting last year on Facebook a bit about Dolmar Chainsaw's.
My Dolmar PS 7910H may needs a new Top end as the Cylinder happen to have some scoring. Found out about it as I swapped the SLR Muffler to the older style Non-Cacatalytic Muffler. I bought that Saw used, so I'm assuming it was scored from the original owner.
I was wondering, if I have to get a new Top end for it, if you would be able to do a porting job on it as it has to come apart anyhow.
Please, let me know, Thank you, Mark.