A Few Echo Service manuals

Erdna

OPE Member
Local time
6:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone found a service manual for pb8010t?

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need Echo cs-361p workshop manual. Looks like the whole thing needs to be torn down to replace fuel lines, ugh.

BTW, The saw sat over this winter and didnt to it's normal start on 1st or 2nd pull. This saw has never seen anything but TruFuel or Husqvarna or VP Fuels and yet the fuel filter was blocked and the carb screen was 60% covered in wax buildup. I thought 100% gas with stabilizers couldn't cause that type of buildup ethanol fuel does.

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could use a workshop manual for the Poulan 2125. Also can't find Poulan IPLs on Husqy's site, only the latest saws.

Last edited:

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lastly I have a husqy 150bt with some light aluminum transfer on the cylinder and a bit of scraping on the piston. I'll clean the cylinder and got a Golf piston to put in.

I'd like the full workshop manual for the 150bt.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is going to be a busy week/weekend for me. I have 3 Echo trimmers gt-200R, gt-2000 Type 1e and SRM2100 Type 1e. Not sure what the Type 1e is but all the ipls look very similar. I need a workshop manual for these machines. TY

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Need Echo cs-361p workshop manual. Looks like the whole thing needs to be torn down to replace fuel lines, ugh.

BTW, The saw sat over this winter and didnt to it's normal start on 1st or 2nd pull. This saw has never seen anything but TruFuel or Husqvarna or VP Fuels and yet the fuel filter was blocked and the carb screen was 60% covered in wax buildup. I thought 100% gas with stabilizers couldn't cause that type of buildup ethanol fuel does.

I could use a workshop manual for the Poulan 2125. Also can't find Poulan IPLs on Husqy's site, only the latest saws.

Lastly I have a husqy 150bt with some light aluminum transter on the cylinder and a bit of scraping on the pistion. I'll clean the cylinder and got a Golf piston to put in.

I'd like the full workshop manual for the 150bt.

Thank you in advance.

This is going to be a busy week/weekend for me. I have 3 Echo trimmers gt-200R, gt-2000 Type 1e and SRM2100 Type 1e. Not sure what the Type 1e is but all the ipls look very similar. I need a workshop manual for these machines. TY
Check your inbox. Nothing on the Poulan or Husky bt150 or the Echo trimmers.

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Check your inbox. Nothing on the Poulan or Husky bt150 or the Echo trimmers.
Thanks Ray for your quick response! Husky used to have the poulan stuff, it's got to be somewhere! LOL If I ever find it I'll send it your way. It's disiappointing Husky does not have the WM for a current product. Echo has never given them out, not sure how people have gotten some ECHo SMs.

Again, thanks Ray for all your great contributions 👏👏👏