Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have two 026 PRO's. They never fail and they never will be sold. Tell us/me about MOFO.
Send one to him. Preferably the cleaner of the two. Then set back and be treated to loads of high quality pics of your saw being pampered and slimmed down. Then wait by the mail box for its arrival. Then take the MOFO and your stock one out and run side by side wondering how you went this far in life with out a MOFO 026..

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Send one to him. Preferably the cleaner of the two. Then set back and be treated to loads of high quality pics of your saw being pampered and slimmed down. Then wait by the mail box for its arrival. Then take the MOFO and your stock one out and run side by side wondering how you went this far in life with out a MOFO 026..

All good advice, and I should let him speak for himself but...

I don't think the doctor is accepting new patients at this time.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
MOFO saws are ported by Dr Al, and he does a mean job on em. I currently have 026, 360 and 460 saws ported by Dr Al. They all scream!

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck with it Greg. my 026 is my favorite saw. For the type of work I do, I use it the most. Just a real fun saw to run.

My old 026 was my favorite, or at least most used, saw already. Now...I doubt I'll ever pick it up for any reason. I'm thinking about selling the old one. I've got a 361 to part with now also...

Looks like it's time to have an 036 MOFO'd lol.