AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I see those skid plates on saws the first thought that comes to my head is are the sledding down the hill with it?

I think if this saw was a sled, it's going end up looking like Chevy Chase's on Christmas Vacation...

EC Saws builds a mean mofo. I just ran that thing it flat out gets it. I'm very impressed! May take off the sled though, we'll see.

831c108c920b1199f6f1d9fd3e70dabd093c3475a8ce149f57c8a4d9db642be2

jackjcc

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I was going to pre pay mastermind for one when they come out, but a Stihl rep told me last week it won’t be until spring for the Midwest. Now I’ll be able to send him one sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That may be an advantage for some, but most times I'm working out of the back of the truck and I don't even fill my saws all the way full, easy way to make them lighter and get a break quicker ;).

I like to think of it as pacing myself :thumbup:.
My dad used to say "I stop working 5 minutes before I start sweating so I don't get tired".

He usually said that whenever we would make hay and/or hand harvest corn (we own no heavy equipment).
Needles to say that he used to sit on the tractor trailer tire a lot giving tiresome comments while we were working restlessly eager to get the work over with.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I was going to pre pay mastermind for one when they come out, but a Stihl rep told me last week it won’t be until spring for the Midwest. Now I’ll be able to send him one sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you at in Minnesota? Nic and I would be pretty stoked to see this thing.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You bet, they are light, the 6100 is a tank but beasty.
I didn't know you got the 562 finished up :). Better stop with the pictures lol.

I did finish up the 562, except for a couple of little things. It's got my 372 carb screws in it. I ordered carb screws and for some reason they were too short...probabaly wrong part#.

And I have to fix the kill switch. I have to choke to kill the engine now. Tidying up stuff mainly. It runs really strong though. Impressive little saw.