Trader history (2)

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smashed my 390. I can get it back to going if I come up with a fws case half, recoil and air conductor behind it.

Ugly is fine. Saw wasn't a looker before the accident.

0203231321a.jpg

Steven

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I might got the case half for you, Mr. S...

I think I can help with some covers too.

Much appreciated! Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you

Steven

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If no one can find you the parts, I have a Husky 385xp sitting in two buckets I never put back together just because I got discouraged with farmertec sending me a bad piston, I posted the picture. A race for a bearing I was not able to remove easy, so, I just left it until I can heat the case in my oven. I was going to cut the race with a dremel at the four corners and see if that would loosen it up.

The original seller (pawn shop) on E-bay had screwed me over, had to file a compliant with e-bay etc. Scratched the numbers off the plate before sending, did not run right, brake broken, etc. FarmerTec was just the last straw, with the saw, that broke the camel's back, and cause me to not want to fix it.

Though I used it hard for a few years on my sawmill.

The OEM piston (I forget if it was scored or not) and head are fine, the crank bearing froze up from a bad seal. the farmertec cyl head looks okay, I have new bearings in my freezer, new crank from either farmertec or HLS, new carb, new hoses, gasket set, etc..

$150 plus shipping. I live in Stone Mountain. GA, if you wanted to pick it up in person, that would work much better.

No rush, it's not going any where for 3-4 weeks because I am in the middle of making 2 trailers and a 4x4 hydraulic tractor with a Yanmar L100 clone I just bought.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If no one can find you the parts, I have a Husky 385xp sitting in two buckets I never put back together just because I got discouraged with farmertec sending me a bad piston, I posted the picture. A race for a bearing I was not able to remove easy, so, I just left it until I can heat the case in my oven. I was going to cut the race with a dremel at the four corners and see if that would loosen it up.

The original seller (pawn shop) on E-bay had screwed me over, had to file a compliant with e-bay etc. Scratched the numbers off the plate before sending, did not run right, brake broken, etc. FarmerTec was just the last straw, with the saw, that broke the camel's back, and cause me to not want to fix it.

Though I used it hard for a few years on my sawmill.

The OEM piston (I forget if it was scored or not) and head are fine, the crank bearing froze up from a bad seal. the farmertec cyl head looks okay, I have new bearings in my freezer, new crank from either farmertec or HLS, new carb, new hoses, gasket set, etc..

$150 plus shipping. I live in Stone Mountain. GA, if you wanted to pick it up in person, that would work much better.

No rush, it's not going any where for 3-4 weeks because I am in the middle of making 2 trailers and a 4x4 hydraulic tractor with a Yanmar L100 clone I just bought.
Dibs if Steve doesn't want it.😄