Trader history (0)

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To clarify, I know a guy with a n.i.b. XPW top end kit, I’ll have to see if he wants to sell it and how much he wants for it. If he doesn’t wanna sell it, I’ve got a slug if you can find a jug. What’re you planning on bolting it to?

Last edited:

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To clarify, I know a guy with a n.i.b. XPW top end kit, I’ll have to see if he wants to sell it and how much he wants for it. If he doesn’t wanna sell it, I’ve got a slug if you can find a jug. What’re you planning on bolting it to?
A perfectly good 2166

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A perfectly good 2166
Ah, okay. What sorta money would be wanting to spend on that? I'd kinda like to have a ballpark # to toss at the guy if he wants me to make an offer. As a 3rd option, I've still got the contact of a guy who had ~10 or so used XPW top ends and a n.o.s. piston or two as well, I could pm you his # and you could see if he wants to cut any of them loose.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah, okay. What sorta money would be wanting to spend on that? I'd kinda like to have a ballpark # to toss at the guy if he wants me to make an offer. As a 3rd option, I've still got the contact of a guy who had ~10 or so used XPW top ends and a n.o.s. piston or two as well, I could pm you his # and you could see if he wants to cut any of them loose.
That post is gonna have your inbox seeing serious action I'd say bro.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That post is gonna have your inbox seeing serious action I'd say bro.
Yep, probably. If I'd had the money I'd have cleaned out his 2-3 tote bins of xpw plastics and jugs when he was moving. A local firewood business used to run a fleet of XPW's and their mechanic sold all the leftover bits to my boss when they switched over to Stihl.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno, whatever market value is I guess

I’d prefer used. Gonna have it ported and don’t want $1500 in a saw