Trader history (0)

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw looks new, but looks like a lot of carbon in the exhaust. It could just be pic quality. How "used" is it?
I purchased this saw from original owner locally that was getting out of cutting due to health problems. The first thing I noticed was how rich it was running.There is a little bit of buildup but not alot. The original owner was older fellow didn't own this saw very long.I believe this is a very low hour saw and keeping it on the shelf has helped it stay that way.

cbob

Active OPE Member
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
No mention of reserve. Interesting.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats the score here gunner? Have these fine gents met the reserve?

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats the score here gunner? Have these fine gents met the reserve?
Not yet Custer but these are going fast.
a-swift-kick-in-the-nuts-2-o9slsl.jpg

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm letting this roll for now (though I'm not a fan of Auction/ Make Offer listings in a For Sale Forum), but if attitudes go sideways, I'll pull the plug on this.
I agree we can end it anytime just thought this would be cool didn't think there would be a problem. It gives everyone a chance in my opinion on one of the top saws to own. This is just the way I wanted to sell it.Started thinking afterwards that it might hurt other members that are selling a saw at a set price.
Why not start a section for Auctions?

RedFir Down

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm letting this roll for now (though I'm not a fan of Auction/ Make Offer listings in a For Sale Forum), but if attitudes go sideways, I'll pull the plug on this.
Jon, are you now a mod here on the site?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I agree we can end it anytime just thought this would be cool didn't think there would be a problem. It gives everyone a chance in my opinion on one of the top saws to own. This is just the way I wanted to sell it.Started thinking afterwards that it might hurt other members that are selling a saw at a set price.
Why not start a section for Auctions?
Gunner,
I'm not sure the format is appropriate for an actual auction style opportunity. Lack of recourse for "bidder" or "seller", non binding bids, are the first two concerns that come to mind.
Some Auctions have been done recently for fundraisers, and even those have had their own foibles. I know of a few winning bidders who paid there due, and never were shipped the item.
Without the deep layers of protection of an eBay, the only way I can see to protect both parties is to set up an Escrow/Holding Account. Not something I'm familiar with doing, but if the site owner feels it is warranted, I'm sure it can be researched.

Jon, are you now a mod here on the site?

Yes. I offered to straighten out the Classifieds, and just make it a little more clear, and concise.