nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amen to that Scott
hey Rolltard... Was sure good to see you, Lindsey and my boy. Even if Lindsey didn't remember me. That's probably good cause I don't think she liked me much last year... This year I think we did better cause she got a break occasionally when I'd run off with the little guy. I'm gonna atart searching the net. There's got to be somebody out there that can sell me a "*f-word 'em Bucky" onesie so we can expand his wardrobe a little. Appreciate you talking to me two years in a row and GFY

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
hey Rolltard... Was sure good to see you, Lindsey and my boy. Even if Lindsey didn't remember me. That's probably good cause I don't think she liked me much last year... This year I think we did better cause she got a break occasionally when I'd run off with the little guy. I'm gonna atart searching the net. There's got to be somebody out there that can sell me a "*f-word 'em Bucky" onesie so we can expand his wardrobe a little. Appreciate you talking to me two years in a row and GFY
Lmao she asked me "who's the old guy who has Cooper?" Haha it was good seeing you Nick. I'll be looking forward to shaking your hand next year.

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a great time. Really enjoyed the whole thing. Highlight had to be meeting Cooper, quite a fine young fellow. And just for the record Rodidiney did talk to me as promised. He said to tell the stupid bastards on the forum that he did, I told him I thought he was the stupid... Anyhoo, thanks to the great guys there and the lovely ladies that put up with their sorry asses, I had a great time.
should have took him back to OK with you. now we gotta put up with him next weekend. :eek:

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Upload it to youtube, or send it to me. I'd be happy to post it.

Quit it yah fibber[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's in an app and I don't know how to get it out...yet. I'll mess with it later tonight when I get a few minutes. But honestly...this is quite the build up for a relatively uneventful video. A lot of cuss words and blackness.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's in an app and I don't know how to get it out...yet. I'll mess with it later tonight when I get a few minutes. But honestly...this is quite the build up for a relatively uneventful video. A lot of cuss words and blackness.
I'm laughing already just remembering it . It's your story cowboy...[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk