PAST 2022 iowa gtg

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mark and Ron, thanks for the hard work setting up everything and for your hospitality!
As always, this GTG is a great group of guys to become associated with. The performance that these guys get out of the new saws is awe inspiring.
I haven't made it too far South yet. After my friend in Pella gave me a guided tour, he convinced me to stay overnight and head out in the morning.

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I made it home and in the house about 10 minutes before the skies opened up and started dumping rain. Nice to make new friends and see some of you that i met last fall.
Thank you to Mark and family for all the prep work, food and hospitality. My fuel mileage was much better on the way home with the wind at my back. My lift gate makes a nice sail.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great pics @hoskvarna . Thanks for tagging some names to the pics Mark. Nice to see a mix of new and vintage saws too. Gotta know what you named your pup?? Looks as if he is settling in nicely on the farm. Hey it wasn't all mud I dig see a little grass :clap2:

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great pics @hoskvarna . Thanks for tagging some names to the pics Mark. Nice to see a mix of new and vintage saws too. Gotta know what you named your pup?? Looks as if he is settling in nicely on the farm. Hey it wasn't all mud I dig see a little grass :clap2:

His name is Hershey
Ya he’s fitting in quite well [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

RonaldT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big thanks to Mark and Ron for hosting this fun event. Thanks also to Mike (Homelite 410) for telling me about the gtg a few years ago. This was my second time attending and it's definitely a MUST DO! The weather in April is always very unpredictable but fortunately we were able to let them rip on Saturday. It's always fun to get together with friends/collectors and meet new people. Take care everyone! Ron

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For those who left before
The site this morning

7709c229e8b532388f1d9d0798ef588e.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop