Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here are two Echo CS590 saws. They came with many others that I am slowly looking through. I have zero history on them. The both fired up and one seemed to run decent. I took a video. The other fired but is erratic. One has scoring and one has a very nice top end as viewed through the exhaust. One has 145psi and the other 155psi. One is missing the bar cover and air filter. I went to take pictures tonight and when I flipped one on it's side fuel leaked out. I am selling them as a pair as you will need to do some swapping around to make one saw or work on both to make two saws. As ole Chucky says..."your buying her the way she wears her hair" In other words they are probably projects. I am going to try posting many pics and possibly a video. As for price I think $250 plus real shipping is fair. I ship UPS and I estimate $30-50 depending on location

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pics

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 10

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Give it time. People are fielding a lot of expenses early season. I certainly am. Otherwise these would be headed to Colorado and the 670 as well.
No doubt but then some keep spending. Friday night I saw a guy not all that far from me had a tractor on CL that i wanted to buy. I got ahold of him and he said there was a man from Fond Du La Wisconsin that said he would come look at it Saturday. Now ole Fond Du Lac is a helluva trip so I figured he must be serious. I could have just bought the tractor and been done but then what would have happened had the man from Wisconsin drove all that way for nothing. I let it go and the tractor headed north to Wisconsin. Now I am still looking for a tractor and teh funny thing is teh best one I can find........is north of Fond Du Lac

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$250 for the pair? Interested.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The price is $250 plus shipping on the pair. I think that is a fair price. Also you might be surprised at how reasonable my shipping is.