Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
6:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Saw is sold ....thanks for the support guys ...[emoji200]

Zoo City Sawz
I went ahead and changed it to "Sold" for you. I know you're a midget, and have a hard time reaching the top of the ad without a stepladder.
I don't want another repeat of "the incident" when you fell off your ladder while trying to hang a clothesline, and landed in the rain barrel. You liked to drowned if your wife didn't hear your squealing.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
8:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went ahead and changed it to "Sold" for you. I know you're a midget, and have a hard time reaching the top of the ad without a stepladder.
I don't want another repeat of "the incident" when you fell off your ladder while trying to hang a clothesline, and landed in the rain barrel. You liked to drowned if your wife didn't hear your squealing.
:cbiggrin::risunis:

Termitebuffet

Home of the corn can muffler .....
Local time
8:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks buddy ....[emoji200]

Zoo City Sawz