Trader history (0)

wildmanben

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm with everyone else, surprised it's not gone. You selling the Cannon bar with it? That's a great price. Stock they are 1,300 and up here. Plus tax
Damn, 1300!? Where do you live man I can get one of those fancy new 592 for cheaper than that type of money 💰 that's robbery.

Eduardo K

I like caramel.
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think he was just saying a stock 572 goes for 1300 in his parts which imo is crazy and like he said you can get a 592 for cheaper than 1300.
Look at that.. I was missing the point. Thanks for the correction.
Crazy to think, in the world of internet commerce and low cost shipping, that kind of price discrepancy can exist.

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
3:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think he was just saying a stock 572 goes for 1300 in his parts which imo is crazy and like he said you can get a 592 for cheaper than 1300.
Yep just look at the top of this page, 592 for 1180 plus shipping PHO. Under 1000 for a 572 PHO.

However, then add shipping to the porter, porting, any other add on mods etc and shipping back to you. His original $1300 with a cannon bar is was a helluva deal. An average bar and chain nowadays is no less than $100-150.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Fellers I’ve said this before. It’s poor form to be discussing whether or not a saw is a good deal or not in a man’s for sale ad. Any discussions of price should be conducted between the seller and non tire kickers by way of private message.

I’m sure the free bumps are appreciated and I know it wasn’t meant maliciously, but… the open forum is really a better place for the discussion of regional differences in the prices of chainsaws, porting fees, etc…

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers I’ve said this before. It’s poor form to be discussing whether or not a saw is a good deal or not in a man’s for sale ad. Any discussions of price should be conducted between the seller and non tire kickers by way of private message.

I’m sure the free bumps are appreciated and I know it wasn’t meant maliciously, but… the open forum is really a better place for the discussion of regional differences in the prices of chainsaws, porting fees, etc…
Well said.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the deal- Im offering the saw for less than I paid for it. The price reflects that I’ve put fuel thru it, I even stated how many tanks have gone thru it. I got over my cad some years ago- I no longer collect saws. I buy and sell clean to mint condition saws and take care of my stuff. Im selling this bc I don’t collect and I want to try something else. There was a time I had 60 ported saws on the shelf, I only own 3 now. If it doesn’t sell, that’s fine- it’s a fantastic saw and I enjoy using it. If it sells, it’s worth the price, it will arrive as advertised. I’ve never had a buyer come back to me with a complaint, concern, or issue. In fact most saws I’ve sold have gone to repeat buyers.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the deal- Im offering the saw for less than I paid for it. The price reflects that I’ve put fuel thru it, I even stated how many tanks have gone thru it. I got over my cad some years ago- I no longer collect saws. I buy and sell clean to mint condition saws and take care of my stuff. Im selling this bc I don’t collect and I want to try something else. There was a time I had 60 ported saws on the shelf, I only own 3 now. If it doesn’t sell, that’s fine- it’s a fantastic saw and I enjoy using it. If it sells, it’s worth the price, it will arrive as advertised. I’ve never had a buyer come back to me with a complaint, concern, or issue. In fact most saws I’ve sold have gone to repeat buyers.
No doubt it will be exactly as advertised, if not better.