Wyby gets 4m views

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This short blew up, I guess because it was an easy target for knuckleheads to comment on. Explanation in the description and pinned comment. At first I deleted the crap but now I've started giving it back to them.

Jicarilla Apache Indian saw strikes again. It must have good juju.

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also upon departure roll some coal…
I'd be careful to not actually do anything illegal like squeal tires or roll coal because that'll get reported to the police in real life.

Drive the tree back to private property, talk about "scoring a lunker," then explain tree stuff and a little intelligent disassembly each tree and you'll have a mixed audience that keeps growing.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be careful to not actually do anything illegal like squeal tires or roll coal because that'll get reported to the police in real life.

Drive the tree back to private property, talk about "scoring a lunker," then explain tree stuff and a little intelligent disassembly each tree and you'll have a mixed audience that keeps growing.
Shesh can ya even fart in California!

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shesh can ya even fart in California!
True, but it is the picture-perfect area with great lighting and weather for shooting video, and @davidwyby has the skills, experience, and desire to make videos, might as well roll with it.

Just need an online shop and a logo design to sell coffee mugs for some revenue. Like a B&W image of David drinking coffee under a channel logo--the irony of him being casual about STIHLin' Trees would sell it.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was something about they should make a South Park episode about Stihl guys blipping their throttle. Lol
If they really want to hear some professional 2 stroke throttle blipping, one needs to visit a northern WI gas station in January that's near a snowmobile trail.
One will get to witness the wonder of the parking lot cowboy as he jumps the snowpile into the parking lot like an X games champ and achieving a whole 6" of air.
Once back on terra firma, he will crank the bars to full lock,blip the throttle a minimum of 872 times in the next 40' of distance traveled all while veering away from the pumps because who can be bothered to actually keep decent carbides on..
After dragging the sled around 2 or 3 times to get it lined up, they will then proceed to blip that mutha like a sinking ship sending out morse code calls for help while proceeding the last 10' to the pump where they will then idle the thing for 10 minutes while taking off their helmet.

Shane¹

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If they really want to hear some professional 2 stroke throttle blipping, one needs to visit a northern WI gas station in January that's near a snowmobile trail.
One will get to witness the wonder of the parking lot cowboy as he jumps the snowpile into the parking lot like an X games champ and achieving a whole 6" of air.
Once back on terra firma, he will crank the bars to full lock,blip the throttle a minimum of 872 times in the next 40' of distance traveled all while veering away from the pumps because who can be bothered to actually keep decent carbides on..
After dragging the sled around 2 or 3 times to get it lined up, they will then proceed to blip that mutha like a sinking ship sending out morse code calls for help while proceeding the last 10' to the pump where they will then idle the thing for 10 minutes while taking off their helmet.
Haha Ps that is not just a Wisconsin thing lol happens in the north east as well too lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here, you can just go to McDonald's when the High School gets let out for that kind of show.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This short blew up, I guess because it was an easy target for knuckleheads to comment on. Explanation in the description and pinned comment. At first I deleted the crap but now I've started giving it back to them.

Is that a RIPSAW?

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol, so true...."parking lot cowboy" lol

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like some of the Harley guys in Milwaukee in Summer...

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That saw has so many XS horsetorques if I didn't blip it would just bounce off the limiter...prolly still getting used to the feel of it too. Then I go to watchin some pro west coast fallers and they are blippin in the cut like crazy...so piss off, let people run their saw how they want, right?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That saw has so many XS horsetorques if I didn't blip it would just bounce off the limiter...prolly still getting used to the feel of it too. Then I go to watchin some pro west coast fallers and they are blippin in the cut like crazy...so piss off, let people run their saw how they want, right?

Nah man, just let that bish eat and blow through the hinge like a freight train hitting a marshmallow truck.
Plus, it helps purge the nasty woodchips that may get near your air filter.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At 5.5M views and counting, it's Sir, yes Sir. 🫡

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At 5.5M views and counting, it's Sir, yes Sir. 🫡
Pff, I didn’t get that many views from being good. None of my good serious big tree felling vids got it. I got the views from appearing to not know what I’m doing…

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pff, I didn’t get that many views from being good. None of my good serious big tree felling vids got it. I got the views from appearing to not know what I’m doing…
You got that many views for being good, that trailer video was quality all the way. Didn't drop it on the truck, didn't take down power lines, didn't drop it in traffic, didn't fall off a ladder, what you did do is something unique.