Wranglerstar on the MS441

Highdesignfool

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
His channel used to be great but lately he's just in it for the free goodies from manufacturers (such as that red tractor) he tests this Chinese crap then says you can buy it from his Amazon affiliate link. Love that money!

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the "how do I start a saw that's had no fuel in it" arr come on, we all know it take a few tugs to pull the fuel into the carb. Or if you want a cheat tip some in the air intake or in the spark plug hole.
Then the tree, the tree lol. That was a funny cowboy moment.. and he works in the what, ....
That was as far as I got..

earlthegoat2

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He sure is riding out Click Bait video titles lately. Often times I don't even know how he come up with some of the titles based on the resulting footage. I have watched all his videos from the beginning and I can say I really don't like them anymore but I like seeing the cool stuff he gets sent and he has quite a shop.

The content seemed good in the beginning but I either got a lot more experienced or he got very watered down because I don't learn too much from them anymore.

I found a more recent channel called American Craftsman. I firmly believe this channel is a response to Wranglerstar's recent craptastic plunge. American Craftsman is similar but this guy really knows some things.

I think Banshee Moon started as a husband's way of making sure his wife did not let herself go. :pesas:

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He sure is riding out Click Bait video titles lately. Often times I don't even know how he come up with some of the titles based on the resulting footage. I have watched all his videos from the beginning and I can say I really don't like them anymore but I like seeing the cool stuff he gets sent and he has quite a shop.

The content seemed good in the beginning but I either got a lot more experienced or he got very watered down because I don't learn too much from them anymore.

I found a more recent channel called American Craftsman. I firmly believe this channel is a response to Wranglerstar's recent craptastic plunge. American Craftsman is similar but this guy really knows some things.

I think Banshee Moon started as a husband's way of making sure his wife did not let herself go. :pesas:

Banshee moon started so he could keep tabs on his ol lady. Flatter her with video and views and it doesn't appear that your an insecure psychopath. No man of any standing would use or degrade his wife as an object for profit on the internet.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Banshee moon started so he could keep tabs on his ol lady. Flatter her with video and views and it doesn't appear that your an insecure psychopath. No man of any standing would use or degrade his wife as an object for profit on the internet.

I honestly thought WranglerStar & BansheeMoon were an item, one would film the other one, & each go in their rooms for review.

Turrible, I know.

Your theory does make More sense.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like the samurai carpenter channel

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like the samurai carpenter channel

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you guys like saw milling go check out "Out of the Woods". He has a woodmizer band saw and just built a kiln from woodmizer as well. He's a good southern boy from Tennessee and saws a lot of Walnut. His channel is just getting started with only 4175 subs at the moment.

Dasmoose

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I feel sorry for whoever watches his how to work with chainsaws video (recent ones) I just watched this guy cradle the power head in his hip and swing it across kinda in a squat. People are gonna see that and cut their dam legs off...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel sorry for whoever watches his how to work with chainsaws video (recent ones) I just watched this guy cradle the power head in his hip and swing it across kinda in a squat. People are gonna see that and cut their dam legs off...
You actually saw him using a saw? The few videos of his I've managed to watch more than 10 seconds he's doing something dumb as hell with no saws or homesteading in sight.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Even though I wanted to watch it just for the stupid factor, I have not. Then I see there's a party two of that how to. :eek:

Dasmoose

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah I used to like watching the videos but I think it wa when the timber framing started it all went down the tubes pun intended. Its just hipster bait now :/