High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
10:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've been out for awhile and am sad to see this. He fixed my 562xp (warranty work), even though I didn't buy it from Him and I had no issues ever. It might have been 3 weeks total, but that was 4-5 years ago. I knew about the Lyme Disease, from Him, and from AS, (also years ago). Damn sad to see him pulling a Stumpy, as they both built darn fine saws! But, principled integrity and fair dealings are the stock and trade of honest people, and can be hard to find.

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve known Terry for a long time, spent a lot of time on the phone with him. It is a shame the way this has turned out.

Anybody remember the calf scene in the Cowboy Way movie with Woody Harrelson and Keith Sutherland?

That is what needs to happen to Terry!!!

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't been here in a while and was a little surprised to stumble onto this as it's up on the first page......frankly a little surprised to see there are 59 pages to this, once the point is made, why work it over and over and over? What is the definition of win? The guy is obviously done ....so we can now move on and advise folks to send their "bling desires" else where....where there is a desire in a free market society, there will be a supply, this stuff isn't rocket science. No one on the planet will forever continue doing what they are doing. We all hope folks can make their change in priorities gracefully, unfortunately not everyone can or does. BUT There is an end...to every thing. Looking forward to an end to this thread. it's "petty" at best and unfortunately can be a window into how folks deal with life.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while and was a little surprised to stumble onto this as it's up on the first page......frankly a little surprised to see there are 59 pages to this, once the point is made, why work it over and over and over? What is the definition of win? The guy is obviously done ....so we can now move on and advise folks to send their "bling desires" else where....where there is a desire in a free market society, there will be a supply. No one on the planet will forever continue doing what they are doing. We all hope folks can make their change in priorities gracefully, unfortunately not everyone can or does. BUT There is an end...to every thing. Looking forward to an end to this thread. it's "petty" at best and unfortunately can be a window into how folks deal with life.
I'm not disagreeing or agreeing but, I believe part of the desire to make it so drawn out it because there's a larger chance a search engine will put this at the top if anyone searches for him. I believe there are other factors at play but dont care to rehash them. They are all in the 58 pages.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty sure that the fella I talked with isn't over being skelled out of $1400.00. This probably isn't long enough for enough satisfaction either.
As far as being over I believe @Mastermind said he will still empty a wallet if given the chance to, but maybe I understood that wrong.
I guess if you feel this is overkill you could always test the waters with your hard earned money and let us know how it goes.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't been here in a while and was a little surprised to stumble onto this as it's up on the first page......frankly a little surprised to see there are 59 pages to this, once the point is made, why work it over and over and over? What is the definition of win? The guy is obviously done ....so we can now move on and advise folks to send their "bling desires" else where....where there is a desire in a free market society, there will be a supply, this stuff isn't rocket science. No one on the planet will forever continue doing what they are doing. We all hope folks can make their change in priorities gracefully, unfortunately not everyone can or does. BUT There is an end...to every thing. Looking forward to an end to this thread. it's "petty" at best and unfortunately can be a window into how folks deal with life.

tl;dr

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sad to hear this about Terry. Ive dealt with him on Cannon bars a few years back and was satisfied. Never know what is going on in ones life at a given time but a business needs to be ran honestly and creditable if it is to be sustained