Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly, these guys are hot rodders just like some of y’all. No need to hate, the love of cars is a shared interest. This is a n/a 4 banger....

They’re doing the best with what they have. Now yes, I dislike the posers with the fart cans etc. But some are genuinely just a hot rodder at heart.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It’s a common sight to see something like a lifted diesel and a lowered ricer racing each other in rush hour dodging in and out of traffic at 120mph on the highways around here sadly. Lol

I think the diesel dildos are worse than the fart karts..atleast by me they are..

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the diesel dildos are worse than the fart karts..atleast by me they are..

So you don't like this
theres-nothing-wrong-with-rolling-coal-1413242967588.jpeg

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So you don't like this

Not in the least.

Everyone of those *a-holes that lives by me and drives like an idiot i wanna slice all their tires. Same with the kids in their fart karts.

I know they wanna roll coal going 60mph on my 25mph road to show everybody how big their balls are...I'm just not impressed. And neither is anybody else that has nothing to prove.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It’s a common sight to see something like a lifted diesel and a lowered ricer racing each other in rush hour dodging in and out of traffic at 120mph on the highways around here sadly. Lol

You're gonna laugh at this..

My buddy moved next to a farm and got some chickens..

They guy across the street was a big tough guy with a enormous lifted diesel truck and his dog kept going over and killing my buddies chickens..the first 2 he blew off and the third he went over and said something..

The reply he got was this "you don't wanna fukk with me I'm a badass country boy"

Then this happened..lol.

Screenshot_20190714-225948_Gallery.jpg

The dude got laid out after he ran his mouth and wasn't as tough as he thought he was..lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They guy across the street was a big tough guy with a enormous lifted diesel truck and his dog kept going over and killing my buddies chickens..the first 2 he blew off and the third he went over and said something..

The reply he got was this "you don't wanna fukk with me I'm a badass country boy"

Then this happened..lol.

View attachment 193684

The dude got laid out after he ran his mouth and wasn't as tough as he thought he was..lol.

Chicken eating dog out here equals dead dog every time no exceptions.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it's not to smart to do stuff like that around here anymore way way to many people now even at night 25 years ago it was a different story but now I don't even push my luck I just let the younger people get in trouble now.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you don't like this
Normally I get a few of those guys that try to do that *s-word in front of me let's just say the 460 under the hood of my truck normally will come to life that's about the only time I'll pass someone on the road I have 000000 tolerance for that *s-word....

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Then this happened..lol.

View attachment 193684

:risas3:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Then this happened..lol.

View attachment 193684

Lol

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Normally I get a few of those guys that try to do that *s-word in front of me let's just say the 460 under the hood of my truck normally will come to life that's about the only time I'll pass someone on the road I have 000000 tolerance for that *s-word....
I only really do this when there's a guy riding my ass super hard until there is just enough room in the next lane to cut off some poor bastard without signalling so he can go around me. I'll maybe speed up to close the gap between me and the car that is now in front of him just so that he can't pull the same crap and cut me off without signalling too. It's more of a defensive maneuver. That and you already pissed me off by tailgating. I'm not going to let you piss me off more by cutting me off too.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wouldn't put the blame on the dog it would all be put on the owner of the dog.

Exactly..

Incase anyone is confused I don't hate you if you have a diesel truck lol..I drive one all the time.

I hate people that have to act like a fukkin idiot when they drive one.