High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Why do carving bars produce more torque?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would kill some ome for that brown bread and all that and the raw milk straight from the cows milk came from a farm 10mins from me cool thimg is iam lactose intolerance but the unpasteurized milk dosent bother me one bit oh yeah didn't mean to derail the thread I think I did post something useful in the homemade light bar thread

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would kill some ome for that brown bread and all that and the raw milk straight from the cows milk came from a farm 10mins from me cool thimg is iam lactose intolerance but the unpasteurized milk dosent bother me one bit oh yeah didn't mean to derail the thread I think I did post something useful in the homemade light bar thread

I like the fact that you feel the use of punctuation is a complete waste of time and effort. :p

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cannon should make an 84" double ended carving bar. I bet they woukd never wear much at all.

If you ran a 1/2" sprocket and 1/4" chain you could get two links per sprocket tooth and speed up the saw considerably thereby gaining maximum torque + X where X is anybody guess.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
11:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cannon should make an 84" double ended carving bar. I bet they woukd never wear much at all.

If you ran a 1/2" sprocket and 1/4" chain you could get two links per sprocket tooth and speed up the saw considerably thereby gaining maximum torque + X where X is anybody guess.

If you mounted the chain backwards, the smaller nose sprocket would be less inefficient in a double-negative way. Right?

Philbert
You guys are smart......I'm in awe of your good brains.