Who else uses tall timber 2 stroke oil?

isaaccarlson

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been using it for years with great results. I just don't hear many people mention it.

crowslayer17

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have in the past. Have never seen the internals after use, but I worked the living daylights out of a 38cc Poulan 50th anniversary for years until the oil pump went out without any issues.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been using it for years with great results. I just don't hear many people mention it.
I have used it a time or two...never have opened up an engine to see what it looks like after using it. My guess is its not mentioned much because it isn't widely distributed. The only place I've seen it for sale is Fleet Farm. I had sent some to Eggshooter for lean ratio testing, but he hasn't tested it yet.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This topic gets beat to death. Just run which ever one you like, if you want the best use Amsoil Dominator at 40:1 and forget about it, it's been proven over and over again. I don't use it and also have never had an oil issue, but do run mine at 40:1.

isaaccarlson

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just curious and didn't realize it was a localized brand. I have opened my saws after years of running it at 50:1 and they look almost brand new. I have had my "oldest" saw for about 14 years and have used only tall timber. It runs just as good as it ever has. It is not the oldest saw I have, but it's the one I have had the longest.