Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
8:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
4 - Husqvarna 350's, no more than $60.00 in each of them. Some from 2 from Ebay and 2 from Craigslist. All are 2004, one of them is like new but ingested the brass insert in the manifold. That one will get the 346xp treatment. the others need pistons and misc. small parts. Going to give one to each of my 2 brothers (so they don't need to borrow any of my really nice saws, Lol) and sell one of them to help recoup the costs. I have 2 other 350's that are runners, one is a 49cc and the other a like new 52cc, they both need metal intake clamps and manifolds. Parts list is ready to order.

Tomorrow the new oem piston and cylinder should be for a friends MS660. Anyone know how to get the circlips out of the old piston?IMG_0286.JPG

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A small pic will help you pop the old circlips out. Has to be on the sharp side and there's a small recess on the pin bore to pry it out with.

Basically you pry it out, stab yourself in the thumb. The blood lubricates the pin bore. The circlip should pop right out and fly at the speed of sound somewhere you'll never know exists. Tap the pin out with a small socket and a hammer.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A small pic will help you pop the old circlips out. Has to be on the sharp side and there's a small recess on the pin bore to pry it out with.

Basically you pry it out, stab yourself in the thumb. The blood lubricates the pin bore. The circlip should pop right out and fly at the speed of sound somewhere you'll never know exists. Tap the pin out with a small socket and a hammer.

Sounds about right. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk