High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What's on your bench?

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sick of hunching over my shop vise to sharpen my chains (and crudding up the jaws with bar oil), so I welded a platform to the end of a railroad rail and stuck it upright in the ground with a vise mounted on it (if somethin pops in front is it a hernia?).... It's up high enough to spare my back, and my shop vise will stay clean... I'm super happy about it... (Just need to weld on some file and depth gauge holders to make it perfect...)

WMEBZEW.jpg

rvIlAez.jpg

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finished up the bow rigging on the Skeeter at work. Installed the 2 Garmin black boxes and was able to test the bow unit. Still waiting for the console unit, I have to epoxy the 2d sonar transducer in the hull, as well as paint the skeg and reseal the hydraulic steering cylinder.
8da4c52e8965956d89d11b0afdc6feab.jpg
186f9982f6933b2f9e33201dc3f11298.jpg
749a5666da0277e8922c24b4679821de.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have an arc welder that runs on 220, but a smaller welder that runs on 110 sure would be nice for various smaller projects and possibly for carb mods. My brother just gave me this cheapy HF flux core because he got himself a decent one. They say if you switch it from AC to DC, it can turn out to be a decent welder, so I ordered the bridge rectifier and capacitors to do the conversion. This evening I made a couple of busbars, to connect the capacitors, from some old copper pipe I flattened....

SZ4VaFV.jpg

dgIxUHT.jpg

yTqk94b.jpg

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an arc welder that runs on 220, but a smaller welder that runs on 110 sure would be nice for various smaller projects and possibly for carb mods. My brother just gave me this cheapy HF flux core because he got himself a decent one. They say if you switch it from AC to DC, it can turn out to be a decent welder, so I ordered the bridge rectifier and capacitors to do the conversion. This evening I made a couple of busbars, to connect the capacitors, from some old copper pipe I flattened....

SZ4VaFV.jpg

dgIxUHT.jpg

yTqk94b.jpg

Glad you're back fella. So are you going to keep this a flux wire setup or are you going to fit a gas valve setup and run solid wire?

Last edited:

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad you're back fella. So are you going to keep this a flux wire setup or are you going to fit a gas valve setup and run solid wire?

Thanks, man!....Never wanted to go anywhere....just made myself a pita....try not to do that again...

You know how it goes....one thing at a time, always fiddling....first I want to get it running decent as flux core....then see where the itch leads....

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, man!....Never wanted to go anywhere....just made myself a pita....try not to do that again...

You know how it goes....one thing at a time, always fiddling....first I want to get it running decent as flux core....then see where the itch leads....
I definitely understand fiddling around with stuff! Have to keep myself occupied. I'm interested to see how this welds for ya after the conversion.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Driller 272XP got a new clutch cover sticker and i am kinda cleaning/ finding things and came across the Total II bar i got on ebay awhile back for like $15 shipped:p kinda nostalgic looking on the '95 model beast. Thought it was worthy of a photo shoot;)
ENJOY:afro:IMG_7862.JPGIMG_7863.JPGIMG_7864.JPG