What saw is this

mettee

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the seller agreed to sell it to several people all at once, he was hoping to get a few payments and hit the road with the money.

I asked for pics and he sent a strange collage of images that were void of any marks that would make it easily identified.

He/she also sent a PayPal address that belonged to a girl.

Thomasm123444

Active OPE Member
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Funny enough I am the guy who ended up buying that saw :) It is a ps 9000, started and ran but wouldn't hold more than 1/4 tank of fuel because the prev owner botched the fuel line. I bought a new fuel line and replaced the plug (it started backfiring and running weird) and she is running a 42in bar with full chisel chain like a champ right now.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm really glad that it worked out for the buyer/buyers... It sure did seem to have some fishy smell.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will say that we had agreed on a deal but he hadn’t received or asked for any cash from me yet. I think likely had a bunch of people contact him at the same time and things escalated. I don’t think his intention was ever to take anyone or he would have.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats in the town i live in. About couple hours from other one. Its a lot more money though lol. Too much for me

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I have a lot of family in the Chatham/Blenheim/Cedar Springs area.