What really grinds my gears!!!

chiselbit

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve probably said it before in here but people that park at a gas pump, (usually the diesel pump that I need) walk into the store buy their crap and then get in the car and leave without pumping any gas piss me off.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve probably said it before in here but people that park at a gas pump, (usually the diesel pump that I need) walk into the store buy their crap and then get in the car and leave without pumping any gas piss me off.

How about folks who park at the pump and just go in to use the bathroom?

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Petzl helmets. Petzl helmets grind my *f-wording gears. Pre 2019,post 2019 visors cost 60-80$,cant get the clips, don't know what I have, no factory support. Just buy a fuggin Pfanner. I spent all that time customizing the helmet for my wife... The supplier warned one visor was for pre 2019,one was for post. But no description was given discerning the two. No dates on the lids. Now, I have determined I have the easyclip, post 2019 system. Makes sense, I bought it new last year. But I had to buy one on ebay that someone robbed the clips out of, then scratch my ass trying to figure out how to mount, then assumed I fugged up and actually have a pre 2019. So I go back to treestuff and drop another 70$ and buy a pre 2019 visor. It's attached by screws. The directions look like what comes with the happy meal Legos. I grab an old helmet off the shelf. Ahhhh. OK, I do have a post 2019. Back the the ebay model... Search YouTube. Finally find a video of a guy snapping the easyclip on. After swapping out two 5 cent plastic pieces THAT SHOULD HAVE COME I THE FUGGIN HELMET TO BEGIN WITH!!! So now I have 130$ worth of fuggin visors I can't mount, and there are no replacement clips ANYWHERE I THE FUGGIN WORLD! So I guess I'll buy a third easyclip system vizir, and if I'm lucky, it'll come with the unobtainium clips, that'll most likely break the first time she gets caught on a branch. By now, I would've outfitted her with a Pfanner protos, with the accessory sunglasses, a new sena blue tooth comm system, and a custom vinyl wrap. Wtf.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Petzl helmets. Petzl helmets grind my *f-wording gears. Pre 2019,post 2019 visors cost 60-80$,cant get the clips, don't know what I have, no factory support. Just buy a fuggin Pfanner. I spent all that time customizing the helmet for my wife... The supplier warned one visor was for pre 2019,one was for post. But no description was given discerning the two. No dates on the lids. Now, I have determined I have the easyclip, post 2019 system. Makes sense, I bought it new last year. But I had to buy one on ebay that someone robbed the clips out of, then scratch my ass trying to figure out how to mount, then assumed I fugged up and actually have a pre 2019. So I go back to treestuff and drop another 70$ and buy a pre 2019 visor. It's attached by screws. The directions look like what comes with the happy meal Legos. I grab an old helmet off the shelf. Ahhhh. OK, I do have a post 2019. Back the the ebay model... Search YouTube. Finally find a video of a guy snapping the easyclip on. After swapping out two 5 cent plastic pieces THAT SHOULD HAVE COME I THE FUGGIN HELMET TO BEGIN WITH!!! So now I have 130$ worth of fuggin visors I can't mount, and there are no replacement clips ANYWHERE I THE FUGGIN WORLD! So I guess I'll buy a third easyclip system vizir, and if I'm lucky, it'll come with the unobtainium clips, that'll most likely break the first time she gets caught on a branch. By now, I would've outfitted her with a Pfanner protos, with the accessory sunglasses, a new sena blue tooth comm system, and a custom vinyl wrap. Wtf.
3D printer?
Gorilla Tape