Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It came with the chain too.

See, boats and Steels go hand in hand...
13_Stihl.jpg

Probably hasn't won a race yet. :jaja-no:
One thing I don't understand is they run Mercury outboard. Kind of like Mustang with sbc in it lol.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
3:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Mercury is owned by Brunswick Corp, they also own just about every boat company that uses Mercury engines, I used to work for them, doing fiberglass repair on boats, makes good business sense for them. Sea Ray, Bass Tracker, Nitro, Trophy, Bayliner and a whole lot more are all owned by them. Same Brunswick Corp makes bowling balls and pool tables.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mercury is owned by Brunswick Corp, they also own just about every boat company that uses Mercury engines, I used to work for them, doing fiberglass repair on boats, makes good business sense for them. Sea Ray, Bass Tracker, Nitro, Trophy, Bayliner and a whole lot more are all owned by them. Same Brunswick Corp makes bowling balls and pool tables.
Right and still junk they also are part of motor guide trolling motors.bayliner is the biggest piece of chit boat made.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We use to make Bayliner boats here in the USA, they have been a Mexican made boat for a long time now, explains a lot.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When they first came out here in fl they were breaking and cracking hulls