P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fuggin guy is beyond pathetic

Jim was my hero man and he totally fukedus here. Fuks one of us he fuks us all.
Hopefully this turdgets what's coming to him.
We all need to gather on this fuks lawn.

Wheels on the bus go round and round...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sent ol’ Jimbo another text yesterday asking ‘where’s my saw’...and of course got zilch point *s-wordt in response!

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might I suggest if your going to go small claims that you ensure you do so soon. I don’t know what the statute of limitation is in your locales but most places aren’t but 2-3 yrs.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d love to square up like we did back in the 70’s/80’s, being the youngest of 11 brothers/sisters, six older brothers, four older sisters, and I’m 52 now. Homemade ring in the side yard with water hoses as ring ropes back in those days, boxing gloves. You could dance all ya wanted...but you learned to fight real quick at a young age...beat the alternative of getting your ass kicked, knocked out, and horizontal on the grass.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d love to square up like we did back in the 70’s/80’s, being the youngest of 11 brothers/sisters, six older brothers, four older sisters, and I’m 52 now. Homemade ring in the side yard with water hoses as ring ropes back in those days, boxing gloves. You could dance all ya wanted...but you learned to fight real quick at a young age...beat the alternative of getting your ass kicked, knocked out, and horizontal on the grass.

Sounds like you only picked up the going horizontal thing.....

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might I suggest if your going to go small claims that you ensure you do so soon. I don’t know what the statute of limitation is in your locales but most places aren’t but 2-3 yrs.

Lets just say you traveled out there and went to court and the judge ruled 100% in your favor and ordered restitution, there isn't not one damn thing on this earth the court can do to enforce it. You could literally be right back at square one.