• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Here's a thought try introducing yourself to people. Novel idea I know.

Trust me I'm no hermit, I have no problem introducing myself, it's remembering your real names vs your screen name and connecting all the dots. I guess if it doesn't stick you ain't worth it. LoL

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trust me I'm no hermit, I have no problem introducing myself, it's remembering your real names vs your screen name and connecting all the dots. I guess if it doesn't stick you ain't worth it. LoL
THIS!!!!
i cant remember the names of guys I've met a half dozen times, the visual association is very helpful

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now that is an early start for Sunday! Im guessing you don't want to miss anything!
If I dont leave tomorrow, poor Randy will be sitting in the airport until Sunday AM.
He flies in @ noon tomorrow and its a 3 hr drive south to Albany for me and I have a few stops to make.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I dont leave tomorrow, poor Randy will be sitting in the airport until Sunday AM.
He flies in @ noon tomorrow and its a 3 hr drive south to Albany for me and I have a few stops to make.

I just got a text. Flight time was changed.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Don't wory about him he'll have enough to keep him busy. Like, trying to figure out why the dirt isn't red..

Last edited: