High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Two piece ignition, Husky 61

J & L Creations

Machine Design
Local time
4:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hello all, new here and was hoping someone would have information on a Husqvarna 61. Having trouble finding the two piece modules. So needing information,where to buy or troubleshooting and what each module does. If one houses just the electronics and the other houses primary and secondary coils. If they are separated this way and the electronics module is defective could it be replaced with a home brew design ? I have built one and have uploaded it to YT . Also need a bar and chain.

http://opeforum.com/threads/how-to-check-a-two-piece-ignition-with-a-multimeter.1678/

Last edited:

chainsawman2011

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well aftermarket ones are available from hlsproparts $30 for each part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J & L Creations

Machine Design
Local time
4:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well aftermarket ones are available from hlsproparts $30 for each part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, I know they are available, it's just that I enjoy the challenge of building my own stuff. This concept has taught me a great deal through the years and has kept food on the table. For what a ready made one would cost I could build ten and have the knowledge to build more. I try to do this with most things, just last week I repaired a $200.00 control board for an oven. Needless to say the customer would not have bought a new board, they would have junked the oven then bought a new oven. I really hate to see junking an item if it can be repaired reasonably, so I repair quite allot of things for people. Thanks for your input though.