Two Idiots Logging Apparel “Official”

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
9:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any chance you can add a new order? I know this thread is old, but I’m in for 2 xl short sleeves if I can be.

The order has not been placed yet -- COVID has taken it's toll but hopefully this can happen at some point.
I'll add you for 2 x XL regular T-shirts -- just need to know what color? The options are black or gray.
2 black , 2 gray or one of each?

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The order has not been placed yet -- COVID has taken it's toll but hopefully this can happen at some point.
I'll add you for 2 x XL regular T-shirts -- just need to know what color? The options are black or gray.
2 black , 2 gray or one of each?

Both gray...thanks! Just say when/where for PayPal fundage.

Last edited:

rustycj82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Crazy I forgot all about these tshirts I lost the one I had from the first order. I would like to replace it so put me down for 2 3xl tshirts black. Just let me know cost and where to send money.
Thanks
Chris

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably when shirt manufacturer is back up to speed given covid crap. Jeremy would know this... I'm just helping with logistics. Should be able to send the summary table on the sheet to easily get an accurate order.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Google sheets is great -- there are 3 of us who plan a huge outdoor wifi network every year and we use a google sheet we can all update / look at in parallel from any web browser or sheets app on a phone and when we are all in different locations... man it's great.

If you can send me the Excel sheet you used to generate the PDF I would be happy to host a google sheet w/ my google account and add the pricing calculations even -- and eventually even shipping to help Jeremy out. I'll post a link on here that anyone can look at the sheet. I can grant whoever needs write access to make updates. By having it where anyone can look at their order, it will be very easy to shore up anything missed, make corrections, flush out missing sizes, etc. I'd be happy to take care of all of it... I'm a software nerd for day job and can easily do things in real time and keep folks here updated on how it's going etc.

I'll PM you my e-mail address if that helps make it easier to send the original sheet. It's great that you already did the work of getting it all entered.

Thanks!

You are too Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro