Two Idiots Logging Apparel “Official”

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
1:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The sheet still works! If everyone is still in, the summary section that tells the shirt maker exactly how many of each type to make is auto updated:

View attachment 282228

If it is a go I’ll add to the order.

Looks like Me & Mikey gonna have to do a teams call for the Upstate GTG this year: crossing the Boarder is 2 weeks Quarantine.. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Miss seeing you guys at GTGs too!
Been in touch w/ Dan and seen Mason a while ago. Mason, Matty, and Rattler did one of our 262s as a project.

The google sheet with all of the orders still works. Happy to use it to track everyone's order and it will automatically produce the order quantities and types needed from the shirt vendor.

http://slice.bvwireless.net/two_idiots_sheet.html

The link above will take you to the sheet and find your name on there w/ older order details. If you need an update post what you'd like to change and I'll update the sheet.

Take care guys!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Miss seeing you guys at GTGs too!
Been in touch w/ Dan and seen Mason a while ago. Mason, Matty, and Rattler did one of our 262s as a project.

The google sheet with all of the orders still works. Happy to use it to track everyone's order and it will automatically produce the order quantities and types needed from the shirt vendor.

http://slice.bvwireless.net/two_idiots_sheet.html

The link above will take you to the sheet and find your name on there w/ older order details. If you need an update post what you'd like to change and I'll update the sheet.

Take care guys!
If you would, change mine to just a hoodie please.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably a good idea to do a rollcall from everyone who is ordering up. Just to be sure.