stihl calendar pic for 2019

Agr516

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Narry a lick". That is very insensitive of you. There are probably some New Jersey Americans here who havent the foggiest clue what you're talking about. They may be offended and being offended is quite popular, sir. Please be more considerate in the future.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
6:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
"Narry a lick". That is very insensitive of you. There are probably some New Jersey Americans here who havent the foggiest clue what you're talking about. They may be offended and being offended is quite popular, sir. Please be more considerate in the future.
As a general rule insensitivity has never been an issue for me as far as I knew. Apparently seconding your motion has thrown me into some kind of insensitivity conspiracy!There are Arkansas Americans who are struggling to decipher your message without the decoder ring?? How exactly New Jersey got drug into this I haven't the foggiest, unless perhaps you harbor some personal vendetta against the fine garden state folks.
It may turn out that I jump on the offensive bandwagon, and become acutely offended at the fact that they are offended!
Was the aforementioned primate formerly a resident of the garden state....

Every time I try to use reverse psychology and sarcasm at the same time, I tend to become the confused party, I am also confident that I could not have said anything that made less sense...

Last edited: