Toro timecutter ss4225

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have a big yard by any means but I was thinking of getting something like this which would take place of my current toro timemaster 30” personal pace mower and my craftsman lawn vac. Does anyone have any experience with this model or anything similar? Thanks in advance

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just looked it on Mowers Direct and it got an A-.

How do you like that 30" Timemaster? I've been eyeing them for a while. It looks like they have a bigger motor on them now too.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The time master has been wonderful since I bought it. The only issue I have had is the spring that engages the blades broke but that was an easy fix. A toro dealer took care of it under warranty and I was back up and running. He was very busy but i had my mower back in a week or so. It’s easy to start and even in the spring it doesn’t take more than a couple pulls to get it fired up.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Nic, sorry I missed this earlier. I'm not exactly sure of the differences, but my neighbor Keith just bought an MX4200 this spring. I think they're similar in price, but the MX has a fabricated deck versus stamped. His has the larger motor also. I think they offer two HP options in that model. Anyway, if you want to come take it for a test drive, he'd be happy to have you. He's been pleased with it, but then again he's coming from an ancient yard man rider.